No announcement yet.

Canelo and GGG P4P Jabs

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canelo and GGG P4P Jabs

1.Władimir K (powerfull controling jab )
    2.Rigo
    3.Lara(snaping fast jab )
    4.Kovalev
    5.Ward
    6.Cotto
    7.Miky Garcia
    8.Brook
    9.GGG
    10.Charlo
    Improved list

My list is based on how they set up attack with jabs ,also how they fight behide it ,and Control tempo .

Honarable mention for Brandon Rios for KOing Pacquiao with Jab
    Last edited by Canelo and GGG; 11-07-2016, 09:23 PM.

perfect list

Comment

Originally posted by Canelo and GGG View Post
      1.Władimir K (powerfull controling jab )
      2.Rigo
      3.Lara(snaping fast jab )
      4.Kovalev
      5.Ward
      6.Canelo
      7.Miky Garcia
      8.Brook
      9.GGG
      10.Andy Lee

My list is based on how they set up attack with jabs ,also how they fight behide it ,and Control tempo .
      I will say this, and I really hate to because I'm a HUGE Rigo fan, but he doesn't have a great jab.

He gets away with it by fighting Orthodox fighters and he does know how to change speed and tempo to lure people in, but his lack of a jab was exposed during his fight against Cordoba where he couldn't use the southpaw advantage against the rangier southpaw with the better jab. Cordoba was pretty much imposing his will on Rigo in the second half. Hence why I'm giving Lomachenko a slight edge if they ever meet.

With that being said, if we're talking as a tool, no one in the sport of boxing uses the lead hand quite like Rigo does.
      Last edited by KingHippo; 11-07-2016, 05:56 PM.

Comment

Jermall Charlo should definitely be on the list too.

Comment

Originally posted by KingHippo View Post
          Jermall Charlo should definitely be on the list too.
          Only 10 spots but i didnt seen Lee for a Long Time so i could replace him with Charlo

Comment

Canelo has a good jab? I watch every fight of his but to be honest the jab isnt one of his strenghts, hes a good counter puncher with fast hands. His jab isnt that good to be honest. And lol @ canelo having a better jab that brook, brook has a great jab and sets up his offense off of it great.

Comment

Originally posted by RussTBE View Post
              Canelo has a good jab? I watch every fight of his but to be honest the jab isnt one of his strenghts, hes a good counter puncher with fast hands. His jab isnt that good to be honest. And lol @ canelo having a better jab that brook, brook has a great jab and sets up his offense off of it great.
              Make your list np bro thats why i made this thread,If you watch or Canelo Fights and you cant see good jab Then well.........

Comment

Originally posted by Canelo and GGG View Post
                Make your list np bro thats why i made this thread,If you watch or Canelo Fights and you cant see good jab Then well.........
                No, i watch all of his fights and his jab never stands out. Maybe im just not paying close enough attention but i honestly rarely see him even use a jab.

Comment

Haha at him being number 6.

Comment

Originally posted by RussTBE View Post
                    No, i watch all of his fights and his jab never stands out. Maybe im just not paying close enough attention but i honestly rarely see him even use a jab.
                    It doesnt matter how often its used but how good it is,i agree that he doesnt use it so often like Wlad for example .

Comment

Working...
                    X