Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which would be more entertaining to watch: Pac v. Mayweather or Pac v. Clottey?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which would be more entertaining to watch: Pac v. Mayweather or Pac v. Clottey?

So I hear a lot of people complaining about this fight. I think it'll be a great fight. Clottey may not have the popularity or skill level of Mayweather (Mayweather hasn't proven himself at welter so who knows) but he is one tough son of a gun. He's a big welterweight too.. I expect there to be a 10-15 pound difference on fight night. This fight is guaranteed fireworks to me, where as the Mayweather fight would just be Pac chasing him around the ring and May running for 12 rounds.

Agree or disagree? Which do you think would be more entertaining to watch?
    Pacquiao v. Mayweather
    62.96%
    Pacquiao v. Clottey
    37.04%

no one cares to comment on this??

Comment

Almost certainly Pac-Clottey. Clottey has been in really good fights when he faces top opposition, and is a more exciting fighter than Mayweather.

Comment

Originally posted by Sin City View Post
        So I hear a lot of people complaining about this fight. I think it'll be a great fight. Clottey may not have the popularity or skill level of Mayweather (Mayweather hasn't proven himself at welter so who knows) but he is one tough son of a gun. He's a big welterweight too.. I expect there to be a 10-15 pound difference on fight night. This fight is guaranteed fireworks to me, where as the Mayweather fight would just be Pac chasing him around the ring and May running for 12 rounds.

Agree or disagree? Which do you think would be more entertaining to watch?
        Two midgets in wheelchairs in a steelcage would be more entertaining than either fight-- but I don't give a ****. I want to P4Ps fighting. A real fight. Not what's "entertaining". If all I wanted was entertainment I'd go watch ****ing JERSEY SHORE or TOP CHEF or some ****. I hate the internet.

Comment

Is this a serious question?

Comment

Originally posted by mushahadeen View Post
            Two midgets in wheelchairs in a steelcage would be more entertaining than either fight-- but I don't give a ****. I want to P4Ps fighting. A real fight. Not what's "entertaining". If all I wanted was entertainment I'd go watch ****ing JERSEY SHORE or TOP CHEF or some ****. I hate the internet.
            So you don't watch boxing for entertainment? You watch it for dull fights?
            Sports are entertainment. Otherwise there would be no real use for them.
            Top Chef and Jersey Shore are entertaining to you? lol

Comment

Originally posted by fugu View Post
              Is this a serious question?
              Yes, sir. About entertainment value of a fight because we all know Mayweather is boring as **** to watch.

Comment

Both fights would contain high entertainment value.

I believe the Pac-May fight would showcase the best of both fighters and be more impactful than Pac-Clottey.

The aura of 'shock value' in anticipation of an upset would be high in both fights, but more so with Pac-May .

Comment

Entertaining would be Pac-Mayweather because it would be entertaining to see a great offense try to beat a great defense. Pac-Clottey would be more exciting though. As for the guy who said he doesnt want to see a fight thats entertaining, maybe you should buy a dictionary and look up the word entertaining.

Comment

May-Pac is the fight people want to see and anyone who argues otherwise is Bob Arum

Comment

Working...
                    X