This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Joe2608 View Post
    Not really my point still stands that he has been punished rightly for his tackle and you are just crying about it because your favourite player got injured.
    Im crying about it? no im pulling you up for being a biased United fan looking at it through biased eyes, telling Arsenal to accept it and stop bemoaning the fact that a 3rd player has no suffered a broken bone against a lesser team, and that there is no truth to the notion that the refs allow these teams to be more physical with Arsenal than any other team because of a label they have got.

If it were United you would bemoan the fact you had another player injured and that the refs were giving you less protection than any other team so dont come your BS with me, you just a biased ****.

Ramsey would have to be more fav player wouldn't he? that way it makes me look like a pro Ramsey fan who is whining without cause, rather than you being a pro United biased ****.

Your not even a United fan anyway just some young glory hunter so i dont know why you act like you have some superiority here Lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Texanballer View Post
      100 days til the world cup
      **** these dumb international friendlies what a waste of time

Comment

• Yeah because you know who i am and what i do, typical internet warrior.

Fact is that you're just throwing out random **** and i'm telling you facts. The only people who will disagree are Arsenal fans. Everyone else says it was a bad tackle but he didn't mean to break his leg, he got his ban and now we move on. You're battling for something that you won't get purely because you are bitter than another player got injured.

If the same happened to my team i would accept it, you seem to have a real problem with it though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Joe2608 View Post
          Yeah because you know who i am and what i do, typical internet warrior.

Fact is that you're just throwing out random **** and i'm telling you facts. The only people who will disagree are Arsenal fans. Everyone else says it was a bad tackle but he didn't mean to break his leg, he got his ban and now we move on. You're battling for something that you won't get purely because you are bitter than another player got injured.

If the same happened to my team i would accept it, you seem to have a real problem with it though.

Internet warrior for calling you a Johnny come lately United fan, whats acting hard about that?

Im not throwing random **** out there im blowing the media opinion that has been created post Ramsey that you have inherited out of the water. Do you know why most people have that opinion? because that is the opinion that is pushed by the media and there are people out there like you who are either (a) too stupid to form their own opinion (b) are too biased to believe anything other than something which throws sympathy the way of Shawcross and affords Arsenal as little support as possible because they are mostly whining foreign bastards who play pretty football who deserve a good old fashioned kicking for being the pansies they are.

Oh pa-lease!!, would you!! fuk
          Last edited by Dynamite Kid; 03-02-2010, 01:40 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by snootz86 View Post
            Man come on Kevin Davis could have ****ed up Evra recently i remeber the fact that he didn't break something was pure luck he didn't. I just think people claiming Arsenal get targeted are talking BS cause like you said Ronaldo has been kicked alot. You think Bolton/Stoke don't play rough vs everyone? sure they do just Arsenal don't cope with it well.
            Um, yeah, that was my point, against the big four these teams tend to do that type of ****, and my point is, they wait until something like this happens to take notice or to pretend like, Bolton, Stoke and Blackburn usually cross the line against the big four. Last Sunday, not that Liverpool are but, against them Blackburn played dirty at times reckless challenges here and there, even Benitez said something about it at the post match. Aren't Chelsea a strong physical side...... but you don't see their player making hard orderline reckless challenges at every game......

Originally posted by Joe2608 View Post
            Yeah because you know who i am and what i do, typical internet warrior.

NO ONE, says it was on purpose, he DIDN'T mean to break his leg but for the love of god, he knew he was going to catch him, hes a defender in the Premier League, he knew that if he didn't get the ball, he was going to hit Ramsey and send a message, the ball has to be won the hard way when against me. Also a three match ban for a broken leg and a borderline reckless challenge, c'mon you know thats bull****, Alex Song had a three match ban for yellow cards, thats something that needs to be checked and we've been claiming for it since the Eduardo incident. Should I feel sorry because he began to cry, no, why, because it's not the first time hes done this and because he has a problem with temper as evidenced with the Adebayor challenge off the ball. Wouldn't you feel bitter if, Rooney, Fletcher and Evra all got broken legs in a span of 2 and a half years and no one does anything about it, just saying he isn't that type of player. One is enough, but three, c'mon....... Wonder if Shawcross has to break two more player's leg to be considered THAT type of player, the hard/sometimes reckless tackler.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stalaggh View Post
              And I agree, it wasn't malicious and stuff like this happens in football BUT the thing I'm against and should be looked at is that, for a player who has a history of these types of challenges and has already broken two fellow pro's legs and is only 22, one can't say hes not that kind of a player, a hardman, a player who on occasions crosses the border of an acceptable challenge. Yeah its a rough sport but United and Chelsea play rough but not at that level, apart from Roy Keane, the level in which teams like Stoke and Bolton do their stuff has to be looked upon. And as a defender, you should know these types of tactics are often picked against certain players and/or teams, to send a message and/or to see how they react, I'm not saying that they go out to break legs but to commit certain types of challenges that can stop the play of the team. He knew that Ramsey might get the ball and he had his chances too but he wanted to make sure he either got it or catched Ramsey coming in, not to break his leg but to remind him the balls would have to be won the hard way when he is near. How many times did Demento complain about teams going after Ronaldo and wanted to go out to break his ankles with hard tackles. The challenge on Adebayor, the one were the ball was nowhere near and was off the pitch clearly shows that he is a hardman with reckless challenges in him.....
              I know what your saying and i agree, but the part in bold....thats wht i mean, i think shawcross thought probably 99.9% he was gonna win that ball, or there would of been no point of going in that hard, like eduardos leg break....the guy was probably so certain that he was gonna get the ball he dived in like a mad man not thinking about how dangerous it was...

Ive done it,and thankfully nothing bads happened but after ive thought...fuk that could of been really bad....

Comment

• Originally posted by Dynamite Kid View Post
                You dont remember the Diaby incident against Sunderland, what a surprise.

I tell you why because you, you little ****** have always gotta have you little two sense worth about my team (jibes) when you clearly no absolutely nothing!!! what so ever about Football.
                I watch pretty much every game thats on my tele, i dont remember that, so what? Why should i remember every bad tackle on your players....if you dont remember, im not an arsenal fan, people do have lives to live, unlike yourself.

You've gotta be the grumpiest and saddest bastard on this site haha

Comment

• Originally posted by Stalaggh View Post
                  No not all teams but some do, thats a fact....

When Ronaldo was being kicked constantly and tackled hard, you United fans reacted the same, hell, even Fergie did the same, saying everyone is out to get United and to injure Ronaldo.... no but back then you weren't in your debate about this being basketball or football and your get over it, it happens attitude. If this happened to Rooney just imagine how Fergie and the United fans would have reacted....
                  To be fair tho, theres a clear difference between what we have been seeing and this

lol

Comment

• Originally posted by AssasinKing View Post
                    I watch pretty much every game thats on my tele, i dont remember that, so what? Why should i remember every bad tackle on your players....if you dont remember, im not an arsenal fan, people do have lives to live, unlike yourself.

You've gotta be the grumpiest and saddest bastard on this site haha
                    Well there is a lesson for you know the facts before you trap off.

Comment

• Originally posted by snootz86 View Post
                      **** these dumb international friendlies what a waste of time
                      Fuk that, egypts my dads home country! Probs gonna go to the game 2moro, £30 for tickets at the door!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X