Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Arshavin put half of his chances in the net he'd be an UNBELIEVABLE player. United made it look like Arsenal was playing Chelsea...

Comment

• Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
      Some United fans are absolutely intolerable. For example after the Old Trafford derby this year the response wasw incredible:

"AHAAAAAAA ****TY CITY HAHAAHAHAHAAAA YOU ARE NOT EVEN IN THE SAME LEAGUE AS US AHAAAAA YOU THINK YOU ARE CHALLENGING UNITED BUT WE DESTROYED YOU AHAAAAAA!"

Er... It was 4-3 with the winning goal scored in the sixth minute of the apprently four minutes of added time... A closer victory cannot be conceived of. It was evenly fought and back-and-forth all game. Such a close result away from home suggests that city are in position to be challenging United's dominance...

But it's characteristic of a lot of these younger fans who never knew United when they were having a tough time of it and have picked their team on the basis of their success.

Im not suprised the ones you ran into act a bit like this as City fans would be similar if they had won in extra time and knocked out there bitter rivals to make the final. An so what the game was close, we had ****ing close games with the likes of Burnely.. does that mean they are in a position to challenge Uniteds dominance? City have'nt proved anything so far will they even finish 4th with it being wide open for anyone who is good enough to grab it?

Comment

• Originally posted by Konstantin View Post
        If Arshavin put half of his chances in the net he'd be an UNBELIEVABLE player. United made it look like Arsenal was playing Chelsea...
        What do you mean by that? Chelsea allways beat down Arsenal and Man United did similar, it was Floyd vs Marquez esque performance, the little man was out of his depth in size and class

Comment

• Originally posted by snootz86 View Post
          What do you mean by that? Chelsea allways beat down Arsenal and Man United did similar, it was Floyd vs Marquez esque performance, the little man was out of his depth in size and class
          You will act superior but the truth of the matter is United have just spent to get where they have been in the last few years and are about to pay the price so crow while you can because your club is bang in trouble.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stalaggh View Post
            Here you go again, since I've been in this forum, I haven't seen ANYONE call Rooney overrated, NO ONE, don't know where you get that from, but it seems you have a one man crusade to "DEFEND THE HONOR AND ABILITY OF THE ONE THEY CALL ROONEY"

That is correct, one can see things in a match, but you say it like your the only one that sees it, plus you talk about giving Anderson or Carrick standing ovations when they get subbed, hell, they are United players at OT or vice versa, even Denilson gets standing ovations and Vela, even though he hasn't done much this season. Away or at home.
            And when i was talkin about the standing ovations i wasnt talking about carrick...i was talking about anderson, theres so many games hes played and didnt get man of the match and all the united fans dont understand it, thats why im talking about how they clapped him off...

Anyway, were just gonna keep going back and forth on this so im gna stop it here, but since you "haven't seen ANYONE call Rooney overrated, NO ONE, don't know where you get that from"

And think im just saying it for no reason here's an example

Originally posted by street bully View Post
            Rooney is overrated, and on top of that, he looks like he has down syndrome.a
            Originally posted by mangler jr View Post
            Rooney is rubbish compared to Messi, mate. I'd pick Torres, Drogba and Ibra over him.

Comment

• Originally posted by AssasinKing View Post
              And when i was talkin about the standing ovations i wasnt talking about carrick...i was talking about anderson, theres so many games hes played and didnt get man of the match and all the united fans dont understand it, thats why im talking about how they clapped him off...

Anyway, were just gonna keep going back and forth on this so im gna stop it here, but since you "haven't seen ANYONE call Rooney overrated, NO ONE, don't know where you get that from"

And think im just saying it for no reason here's an example
              I know, thats why I put Anderson there...... about the other, well you know my response.....

Nothing wrong in saying hes rubbish compared to the worlds best player, hes still world class but not like Messi or you think Rooney is better than Messi or at the level of Messi????

Comment

• Mangler Jr and Street Bully are fat yanks.

Comment

...and the little man made your defense and holding midfield look like **** at times, the chances he created by himself were merits of goals but it wasn't his day.

Comment

Im not suprised the ones you ran into act a bit like this as City fans would be similar if they had won in extra time and knocked out there bitter rivals to make the final. An so what the game was close, we had ****ing close games with the likes of Burnely.. does that mean they are in a position to challenge Uniteds dominance? City have'nt proved anything so far will they even finish 4th with it being wide open for anyone who is good enough to grab it?
                    The Derby is the Derby but if City had won by a goal scored in injury time we wouldn't pretend it was a dominant display. On those occasions when we've won by a huge margin there are bragging rights. There was no such explosion of intolerable bragging following City's 2-1 win in the Carling Cup because winning by a single goal in a close game isn't bragging rights.

As for not proving that we will finish fourth yet, well until the end of the season nothing is proven of course, but City have made a good case for it being a point behind fourth place with two games in hand.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stalaggh View Post
                      I know, thats why I put Anderson there...... about the other, well you know my response.....

Nothing wrong in saying hes rubbish compared to the worlds best player, hes still world class but not like Messi or you think Rooney is better than Messi or at the level of Messi????
                      No i love rooney and everything but hes not on the level of messi....or ronaldo even

If there were stages to being world class....ronaldo and messi are at the top... (Kaka on his day)

Then you get the world class....like rooney, torres, drogba, Eto'o, xavi, iniesta, lamps, gerrard, fabregas etc

Comment

Working...
                      X