Comments Thread For: Lomachenko Makes Rigondeaux Quit After Six For TKO Victory

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by nacho daddy View Post
    I fear no man and never idiots like you
    yeah okay man... u internet race trolls will one day meet your fate!!!!

Comment

• full fight in HD

Comment

• PPV time for Loma.

Comment

• Simply out classed. Lomachenko made Rigondeaux look like an amateur. Rigondeaux quit after six rounds and blamed it on a hand injury. No balls. Take him off the p4p list. Move Lomachenko to Number 1.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheWinners View Post
            Lomas a excellent fighter. For some reason it seems he does things in a non interesting manner. I think the Mikey Garcia fight or berchelt fight would allow him to display his skill set a little better.
            I agree & those are fights I can get truly hyped for & will buy tickets for sure as it'll probably be on the west coast.

Comment

• Originally posted by kilojay505 View Post
              lol this is why your shiiitty country never has and never will have a world champ.
              Loma will be the GOAT he make rigo look like an amateur in the ring.

Comment

• I see the minority privilege, handout losers are still making excuses for their ''slick brudda'' getting outclassed and quitting.hahahahahaha losers.

Comment

• Originally posted by Golden Boi 360 View Post
                  Yeah, I noticed Buffer said "disputed loss"
                  I wonder who told him to say that.
                  Everyone with a little brain knows that.

First of all one of the judges scored it for Loma.
                  Second, how do you think the fight was scored by HBO, Ring and ESPN (Dan Rafael)? They all scored draw.
                  Third the referee was favoring Salido, not warning for low blows and the fight was in Salido territory (San Antonio ~ Mexico, that's why he got favorable judges scoring)
                  Fourth Salido violated the rules and came overweight - Loma could refuse to fight him, but opted to fight.

Use your brain a little, try to understand what happened in the ring objectively, don't be a copying monkey.
                  Last edited by steven_z; 12-10-2017, 12:33 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Leon_Degrelle View Post
                    Loma a good fighter I suspect he will have a good career. He is by no means a bum but damn he is being praised like he is the next Pacquaio or Mayweather LMAO.
                    Dude, are you a crackpot or something?
                    He is NOT praised like he is the next Paquio or Mayweather.
                    He is praised as the one that BETTER than them.

Comment

• Originally posted by uppercut510 View Post
                      none of them were hurt, stop being so damn tacky if your ass was in the midst of us ud be quite as a mouse. grow the hell up n stop with this race bullsht people are born dark some are light wtf man
                      Someone needs to ban this racist buffoon named "nacho fágcandy" to sort him out for a few days. This site allows racist diatribe but bans regular shîttalking.

Comment

Working...
                      X