Steve collins?--Someone who was around tell me about him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by coghaugen View Post
    I'll rewatch soon and analyze.
    Again mate I could not possibly care any less about your ******ed, deluded scorecards.

Comment

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
      Again mate I could not possibly care any less about your ******ed, deluded scorecards.
      These are the general consensus my man. Everyone knows Toney was robbed against Griffin twice and Griffin outboxed and beat Jones.

Comment

These are the general consensus my man. Everyone knows Toney was robbed against Griffin twice and Griffin outboxed and beat Jones.
        No, really, that is NOT the general consensus.

You either do not know what "general consensus" means or you are just making **** up AGAIN.

I suggest you either refer to an online dictionary or a psychiatrist in the very near future.

Comment

• Post your scores for critique please

Comment

Post your scores for critique please
            I'm alright.

Both were either way fights.

Toney lost both - Fact.

Comment

• Not in the eyes of the realist, my friend.

Comment

• Originally posted by lightsout_finit View Post
                He wasn't all that. But he was better than eubank and benn who were well below average but brits swear they're the best thing since sliced bread...
                Not sure where you got that impression its well documented and accepted by uk fans Eubank rinsed sky with his 'world tour' of questionable opponents

They are held in high regard because they were part of a good domestic scene happening on ITV in the late 80's early 90's and for all the crudeness Benn had he was a dangerous fighter for any level of opponent like he said himself after sadly beating McClellan into a coma when the Americans underestimated him

"they brought him here to bash me up mate"

Comment

• Benn's upper body movement caused Eubank (II), McClellan and Collins hell trying to land their great right hands, they couldn't time him. Benn would duck, slip, weave, bob; in a non-rhythmic manner. Very effective.

Comment

Not in the eyes of the realist, my friend.
                    "The realist" What the **** is "the realist"?

Toney lost twice to Griffin. FACT.

You can cry robbery all you want and your delusional mind actually believes it that I have no doubt of but here in reality James Toney was involved in one robbery in his career and that was when Dave Tiberi beat him up for 12 rounds.

Comment

When did Sven Ottke ever throw/land 5-6 punch combinations to the body and head in the first round against former and future World champs and American #1 contenders across all four bodies? They are nothing alike.
                      At least ottke would be there for 12 rounds.
                      Uecoward would fight for 3 then just bank on a gift to win.

c*nt has more robberies than any middle or supermiddle i can think off.

Originally posted by low blows View Post
                      People also forget that the 168 pound division was total ass until the late 90's. Nobody with talent stayed in the division for long and the division wasn't well respected.
                      Benn and Eubank ducked all the tough guys...

Originally posted by coghaugen View Post
                      Wow, other way around buddy!

Eubank, Watson, Nunn, Barkley, Benn, Toney, Liles and Jones were 10x the fighters of Calzaghe (awful form in 99), Charles Brewer and Markus Beyer, Robin Reid, Richie Woodhall etc.
                      You have no idea what you're talking about.
                      Calzaghe Is the best fighter you listed. His record speaks for itself.

Benn and Eucoward ducked Toney and Jones.
                      Jus sayin....

Comment

Working...
                      X