Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Is Rigondeaux The #1 P4P Fighter if He Beats Lomachenko?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yeah i would say so

Comment

Originally posted by MrShakeAndBake View Post
      you dont become p4p by being on your bike all the fight!!!! Rigo did not beat anyone significant besides Donaire, sorry NO. But no worries Loma will embarrass Rigo so much this article will be taken down sunday morning. WAR LoMA
      At least he doesnt have a LOSS to a guy with already a dozen losses and Mikey Garcia dropped like 5 times...

Comment

If Rigondeaux wins, he may be the best P4P fighter ever.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
          He wouldn't become my number one PFP just by winning the fight. He has to look great winning the fight. If he looks good enough to me then I would make him number 1. It's impossible for me to say before the fight. Rigo could win in a fight where neither he nor Loma looked all that good and then he wouldn't be my number 1 PFP just because he got the win. He must look great to replace GGG as number 1 PFP on my list. Even then GGG could reclaim the number 1 spot on my list with an impressive win over Canelo next May.
          When has GGG ever looked impressive against anybody with a pulse???

Comment

Of course, I would definitely put him up there.

Comment

Absolutely, **** if he makes makes it a razor thin fight I don't think he loses any credibility.

On the flip side Loma has a bit of a higher bar, since he has so much on his side towards victory, but if he dominates a fighter of Rigo's caliber he gets that top spot.
              Last edited by SkillspayBills; 12-09-2017, 04:48 PM.

Comment

The real question is: if loma loses then will you morons stop overhyping him as if he has actually earned being p4p top 5? Or will you give him the ggg treatment of crying that he was robbed despite going life & death vs the smaller fighter he made move up?
                Last edited by kushking; 12-09-2017, 05:03 PM.

Comment

"Rigondeaux’s resume doesn’t stack up as well as [...] Golovkin’s do." Is it because he never picked on smaller guys?

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                    At least he doesnt have a LOSS to a guy with already a dozen losses and Mikey Garcia dropped like 5 times...
                    it was his second fight, he started to drill him late. 1 split desicion loss to a ball busting weight cheating veteran aint ****. Canelo lost two times now and ? Rigos only
                    meaningful win is Donaire the rest were bumbs like
                    that chinese skinny dude
                    No
                    BoDIEs!!!! He getting f-ed today by Loma

Comment

Originally posted by wmute View Post
                      "Rigondeaux’s resume doesn’t stack up as well as [...] Golovkin’s do." Is it because he never picked on smaller guys?
                      its becuase he fought bums got rocked multiple times in his career, thats why

Comment

Working...
                      X