No announcement yet.

if lomachenko wins he's not p4p#1

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
    The weight difference wouldn't have been as bad if Rigo fought Loma at 126 when he had the chance. Lomachenkdoe's fault doe!

Anyway, I don't really use P4P lists as they are subjective. I couldn't care less where you put Loma after this.

I have a feeling this fight will look similar to the Gamboa Crawford fight. Loma will get outboxed but the size difference will prove too much and Rigo will get stopped. Side note-a lot of people tend to ignore the fact that Gamboa was outboxing Crawford for most of the fight. That is when he wasn't dancing all over the ring and on the canvass.
    And that, ladies and gentlemen is why Loma won't get as much credit as some of you think he deserves, if he wins

Comment

Yep common sense that the guy with all the advantages shouldn't get as much credit for a win as the one with all the disadvantages.

Comment

No worries, Loma himself agrees with you!
        Rigo is no joke, but just too small.

May the better boxer win.

Comment

of course, because he is not american

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
            of course, because he is not american
            Did Mayweather get credit for beating JMM? Did Golovkin for beating Brook?

Lets not pretend Lomachenko is being treat differently.

Comment

Same old regurgitated shyt from the usual suspects.

Comment

Loma will get all the credit if he wins because A) he offered the fight to Rigo when they were one division apart and Rigo walked so that is not Lom's fault and B) Lom does not have all the advantages......since when was having a 65 inch reach compared to a 68 in reach an advantage.
                Last edited by richardt; 12-09-2017, 10:18 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                  The weight difference wouldn't have been as bad if Rigo fought Loma at 126 when he had the chance. Lomachenkdoe's fault doe!

Anyway, I don't really use P4P lists as they are subjective. I couldn't care less where you put Loma after this.

I have a feeling this fight will look similar to the Gamboa Crawford fight. Loma will get outboxed but the size difference will prove too much and Rigo will get stopped. Side note-a lot of people tend to ignore the fact that Gamboa was outboxing Crawford for most of the fight. That is when he wasn't dancing all over the ring and on the canvass.
                  Rigo didn't want it when Lomaa was at 126, everyone knows that.

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
                    Loma will get all the credit if he wins because A) he offered the fight to Rigo when they were one division apart and Rigo walked so that is not Lom's fault and B) Lom does not have all the advantages......since when was having a 65 inch reach compared to a 68 in reach an advantage.
                    He won't and you know he won't and nor should he.

Comment

Originally posted by oscar9992 View Post
                      Rigo didn't want it when Lomaa was at 126, everyone knows that.
                      There are some who put the blame entirely on Arum.

Comment

Working...
                      X