No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Refuses To Respond To McGregor Contract Claims

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mrjoeblive View Post
    i call BS on this. this is just a stunt by white. they signed what???? they don't have a venue, what is the fight %? connor has a Cali license but floyd fights in vegas. so c mack needs a Nevada boxing license. Dana is trying to be a ringmaster. but he is doing a very poor job of it. when things go south as dana hopes they can blame floyd and swear floyd was scared of c mac. lol
    they signed what they're proposing to floyd and his team. they signed what they're telling floyd what they agreed on and what they want.

Comment

Originally posted by johnm is... View Post
      They're going to offer something they know he won't accept. Then McGregor can pump his chest and go on about Mayweather ducking him.
      i think it's the other way around.

conor has options if floyd pulls out. floyd is the one that needs conor.

Comment

Why are they even making this stupid one sided fight? do people actually think conor has a shot? man what a waste

Comment

Originally posted by jonnyc420 View Post
          Mayweather went about it the right way he is there to promote his fighter not hype up what we all know will happen. Too much money to be made off the casual fans out there and the other morons who think McGregor actually has a shot.
          I disagree with you. Yeah there's alot of money to be made but nowhere near the money they think they'll make. Floyd is counting on banking at least $100 million while Connor is counting on making $75 million. No way they make that kind on money. The fight would have to sell at least 3 million ppv's for them to make that kind of money. The casual fans aren't interested in getting ripped off again like they did in the Floyd-pacquioa fight and true boxing fans know this fight is a joke so I don't see this fight selling anywhere near 3 million ppv's. I really don't

Comment

IV boy is afraid to fight someone who can use his forearms better than him.

Comment

Originally posted by MisanthropicNY View Post
              IV boy is afraid to fight someone who can use his forearms better than him.
              Give it up you jealous-hearted maricon.

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
                i think it's the other way around.

conor has options if floyd pulls out. floyd is the one that needs conor.

That's the rabies talking ya'll.

Mayweather has earned a fortune.

He doesn't need Conor for ****

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post

That's the rabies talking ya'll.

Mayweather has earned a fortune.

He doesn't need Conor for ****
                  why conor's name in his mouth then? LOL!!!

conor has options, floyd doesnt. remember that s0n.

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
                    why conor's name in his mouth then? LOL!!!

conor has options, floyd doesnt. remember that s0n.
                    Floyd can buy a fleet of Conors..

He don't need that palooka.

If Floyd were in need he'd be fighting the likes of Horn

Comment

Originally posted by Sickmerch1990 View Post
                      Who cares not a fight i would even watch on free veiw no interest wat
                      So ever in helping mayweather get another 100m for running round the ring avoiding to engage in a fight go fight ggg crawford or even canelo again going out with berto then a fighter with a record of w 0 l 0 d 0 not for me pal
                      uh huh its literally an entertainment fight. i think people who want to see floyd lose so badly before he retires all way cant even comprehend that. who ****ing cares if they fight they both huge personalities it will be an entertaining build up so what if floyd dominates him. floyd has nothing left to prove to anyone if he wants a fight like this to make a **** ton of money i honestly dont see the problem. the only problem is people hate mayweather lets be honest.

not to mention everyone is going to say what u said but it will break ppv records and everyone will watch on the internet. people can deny it all they want but they will watch.

also i cant be the only one who wants to see a boxer school an mma fighter. mma fighters talk **** about boxing 24/7 **** mma

Comment

Working...
                      X