Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cotto giving up the tittle to fight Mosley in Feb!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

to everyone who thinks cotto's ability to take a punch at 147 is the same as it was at 140...i would like you to re-evaluate your opinion. i guarandamntee you that he'll be much more sturdy at 147.

i know that some fighters in the past have taken a good shot even when they were drained at lower weights, but i think the weight drain effected cotto differently. everything about him looks like he is back to his old bad ass form. he said it himself that he feels he can pressure for 12 rounds without letting up. i think he would take mosely out at this point in their careers.

Comment

Originally posted by oldgringo View Post
      to everyone who thinks cotto's ability to take a punch at 147 is the same as it was at 140...i would like you to re-evaluate your opinion. i guarandamntee you that he'll be much more sturdy at 147.

i know that some fighters in the past have taken a good shot even when they were drained at lower weights, but i think the weight drain effected cotto differently. everything about him looks like he is back to his old bad ass form. he said it himself that he feels he can pressure for 12 rounds without letting up. i think he would take mosely out at this point in their careers.
      i agree about cotto's ability to take a punch...also you have to remember that when he was hurt against chop chop that punch was perfect it hit him right on the temple i don't care about chop chop's power a punch like that will hurt alot of boxers.....the punches torres hit him with would of hurt alot of guys too torres has legit power....but cotto has been better on defense since those fights and continues to improve......i also belive making 140 lbs. was taking a big toll on him he will be better at 147.....i also think he beats mosely..

Comment

Working...
      X