No announcement yet.

Danny garcia to return nov. 12 in philly

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Antonio- View Post
    If there is one guy who deserves a tuneup in boxing it's Garcia. Give the guy a break, finally.
    I wonder if he will come out of this fight "injured" then need yet again another tune up.

Comment

Fight somebody already. Stop hiding under your daddy's skirt. This **** is getting pathetic,
      can't believe this guy still has fans. Still living off the maitysse fight from 3 years ago. If he doesn't fight any fighter in the top 15 WBC the fight should not be sanction period.

Comment

Originally posted by DocGreenThumb. View Post
        Fight somebody already. Stop hiding under your daddy's skirt. This **** is getting pathetic,
        can't believe this guy still has fans. Still living off the maitysse fight from 3 years ago. If he doesn't fight any fighter in the top 15 WBC the fight should not be sanction period.
        His fans do too. Can't blame them though.

Comment

I don't understand Danny and I'm a fan. Eventually, he'll be exposed tho, he couldn't possibly continue hiding.

Comment

Originally posted by DocGreenThumb. View Post
            a fight that he was losing until matthysse went blind in one eye. even then matthysse came back and almost won if not for that rabbit punch knockdown. also the low blows my god golota was proud. even postol ko'd matthysse after matthysse hurt his eye yet danny boy...

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
              a fight that he was losing until matthysse went blind in one eye.
              even then matthysse came back and almost won if not for that rabbit punch knockdown.
              also the low blows my god golota was proud.
              even postol ko'd matthysse after matthysse hurt his eye yet danny boy...

And how did Matthysse went blind in one eye? I'll tell you how...(and you're not gonna like it) Danny BUSTED him up.
              Hey Matthysse was low blowing & hitting behind the head as well.
              Dude Danny won...it's over...let it go...take a deep breath ...let it go...
              Postol should thank Danny for that, since it was Danny that ruined that eye.
              Last edited by sugar ray lenrd; 10-06-2016, 03:14 PM.

Comment

Garcia need a BIG 2017.

Comment

not meaning to sound like a douche but christ some of you are naive lol. They call these things 'tune ups' so you watch it, cause you think they are going to fight someone good next and you want to see how sharp they look. Then once that fights over, and the negotiations start, the fight falls through, Then they fight someone as a 'stay busy' fight, and then another 'tune up' rinse and repeat. Garcia has no intention whatsoever of fighting thurman and why should he, hes still getting fortunes to fight bums and you lot will still tune in.

Comment

I would be stunned if he fought Thurman at any stage.

Hearn is convinced he is waiting on Mayweather.

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
                      Sounds good to me. Bring on Thurman March of 2017

The old schoolers would be hated in today's age of social media.

Nice in Philly!

Why you say that?

Comment

Working...
                      X