No announcement yet.

Ben Carson has lost his cool!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by creekrat77 View Post
    I don't think the word pyramid was brought up the entire interview. The whole interview was Ben Carson pulling no punches and ripping the Journalist to shreads. Apparently he is a liar about his violent episodes because CNN talked to a few people he went to highschool with after his transformation and they didnt recollect him being short tempered 46+ year ago. He honestly was more ruthless then I've seen Trump in a while.

He did tell a white lie about the full ride to West Point though.
    Has he addressed it yet? He really doesn't seem like the lying type.

Edit: nothing in it apparently

Last edited by Weebler I; 11-06-2015, 05:18 PM.

Comment

The top 2 Republican candidates are leading with over 50% combined in the polls...and are really complete jackasses. How in the world and why are these guys so popular? They shouldn't even be in consideration yet alone miles ahead of the others...how is it even possible?

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
        The top 2 Republican candidates are leading with over 50% combined in the polls...and are really complete jackasses. How in the world and why are these guys so popular? They shouldn't even be in consideration yet alone miles ahead of the others...how is it even possible?
        Well they aren't Jackass's. I'm pretty sure their both highly intelligent and are more calculated then you think. Carson's controversial comments are aimed at flaring up the liberal media making him have to get grilled by some hardnose talking head in the hopes that he'd have to apologize and look like an idiot. What always ends up happening is Carson becomes the center of attention on liberal media and he uses that huge bipartisan audience to carefully illustrate what he said, and what it meant. Not what it could mean but to what analogy he is referring to and why it's a sound argument. The media loses evertime they try to put him in hot water with taking inflammatory words out of context. Ben Carson whether you think he is ignorant on certain subjects or not is regarded as the most honest candidate, right or left. That's why they are gunning full force to attack that aspect that's so strongly resonating.

Comment

Originally posted by creekrat77 View Post
          Well they aren't Jackass's. I'm pretty sure their both highly intelligent and are more calculated then you think. Carson's controversial comments are aimed at flaring up the liberal media making him have to get grilled by some hardnose talking head in the hopes that he'd have to apologize and look like an idiot. What always ends up happening is Carson becomes the center of attention on liberal media and he uses that huge bipartisan audience to carefully illustrate what he said, and what it meant. Not what it could mean but to what analogy he is referring to and why it's a sound argument. The media loses evertime they try to put him in hot water with taking inflammatory words out of context. Ben Carson whether you think he is ignorant on certain subjects or not is regarded as the most honest candidate, right or left. That's why they are gunning full force to attack that aspect that's so strongly resonating.
          I don't consider Carson a jackass either, just religious and unfiltered.

Trump is a lot more calculated.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
            Yeah, that's great and all, but the New England Patriots are 7-0.

Tom Brady is running fucking wild out there.
            Broncos, Rams, and Raiders **** all over the Pats if they play.

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
              Has he addressed it yet? He really doesn't seem like the lying type.

Edit: nothing in it apparently

His business manager/campaign manager came on air later this afternoon on CNN and went very easy on them. I think Ben Carson really shook things up for CNN this morning. Wolf Blitzed was interviewing his manager who was speaking on behalf of the campaign. But anyways Blitzer of all people was very sincere and light on his line of questioning and then actually ended up downplaying the entire West Point story. His manager basically said Carson's interview although volatile and tense was something Carson is not upset about. He absolutely wants to be able to come on and address whatever is being sensationalized about him. He even elaborated on the whole separate violent incidents Carson had on his youth and said Carson would be more than okay for the people involved in the incident to come out and tell them what happened. But he only wants them to make the decision. He said he and Carson talked with the guy involved with the stabbing incident yesterday and he's terrified about all this impending attention, wants nothing to do with mainstream media. He also said the man is Carsons relative which now that I realize it explains why Carson was so comabtive and pissed off this morning. And here CNN thought his dismissive and over the top attacks was because they hit too close to home and caught him in a lie. When really they were just hitting too close to home in a don't go hound my family and friends, then run a facile story about "the tale of two Carson's" branding him a liar. He isn't saying they don't have the right to do this just that he's going to fight the accusations tooth and nail because of the implications those slander stories have. I mean you can bet your @ss Trevor Noah and Larry Wilmore are going to millk dishonest Ben Carson shtick

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
                I don't consider Carson a jackass either, just religious and unfiltered.

Trump is a lot more calculated.
                Trump is a lot more dynamic and adaptable

Comment

Rough week for Ben Carson....

But there is a major liberal bias in the media

Comment

I love it

Comment

Originally posted by El Gitano View Post
                      I love it

Ben Carson is just TOO HONEST of a guy. It almost feels like Mr. Smith goes to Washington and how he loses his mind in that movie. Carson might crack.

Comment

Working...
                      X