No announcement yet.

How fast was jersey joe walcott.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by butterfly1964
    what do you have against me? tell me. i would like to know.
    you havent figured it out? you irritate me in the same way you irritate most of the other posters in here, with your non stop nonsense and attempts to prove your "facts" in order to support your ****erotic fantasies about ali.

Comment

Originally posted by blockhead
      you havent figured it out? you irritate me in the same way you irritate most of the other posters in here, with your non stop nonsense and attempts to prove your "facts" in order to support your ****erotic fantasies about ali.
      a small percentage of my posts are about ali, so before trying to start ****, get your facts straight.

Comment

Originally posted by butterfly1964
        a small percentage of my posts are about ali, so before trying to start ****, get your facts straight.
        hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahah.
        sure they are, if your posts arent directly about ali, they at least hype up his oponents in order to inflate your opinion of him even more. read your posts and the replies that others besides my self have for them before YOU start ****.

Comment

Originally posted by blockhead
          hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahah.
          sure they are, if your posts arent directly about ali, they at least hype up his oponents in order to inflate your opinion of him even more. read your posts and the replies that others besides my self have for them before YOU start ****.
          i don't "hype up" his opponents. most people would place foreman, frazier, liston, and holmes in their top ten, so if i do the same, i don't see how that is "hyping them up".

i talk about other fighters, so if someone brings up ali when i'm talking about, let's say, george foreman, then is that my fault?

Comment

Working...
          X