No announcement yet.

Danny Garcia: "He(Canelo) never beat a top 154 lb fighter..Trout is a problem"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by studentofthegam View Post
    Yall still building the Trout monster huh. When Canelo hits his ass he will retreat. Canelo is improving on his patients and cutting the ring. Trout is above average no doubt but not a beast. He has a good jab but Canelo will walk through it then walk him down. I would bet on Canelo to lose early rounds and then one left hook changes the game.

So there you go Bush, Danny doesnt know what the fuk he's talking about.
    Well thanks. I've always known that I couldn't take the word of a professional boxing champion over the word of studentofthegame!!

Comment

and who's this daddy's boy fighting again?

Comment

Danny last I checked you haven't fought a Top 140 pounder.

Comment

Danny spoke nothing but the truth!

Comment

Originally posted by Burner © View Post
            So were gonna act like he never knocked out khan?

Comment

Originally posted by studentofthegam
              Yall still building the Trout monster huh. When Canelo hits his ass he will retreat. Canelo is improving on his patients and cutting the ring. Trout is above average no doubt but not a beast. He has a good jab but Canelo will walk through it then walk him down. I would bet on Canelo to lose early rounds and then one left hook changes the game.

So there you go Bush, Danny doesnt know what the fuk he's talking about.
              when has Canelo displayed his massive punching power? I would like to see the fight. @ WW he may have above average power...but hes unproven at 154... i think his punching power is a myth.. he needs to prove otherwise... lets compare him to Cotto since they have some common opponents...

Cotto KO Gomez 5
              Canelo KO Gomez 6 (early stoppage)

Cotto UD over Ndou
              Canelo UD over Ndou

in canelos only fight against a legit 154 lb guy in Rhodes... it took him 12.... i think his power is overrated.... and canelo fought those 2 guys many years after cotto already beat em...

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Trout is a problem. If "Canelo" gets past him convincingly, I'm prepared to accept that he's not a hype-job.

Comment

Originally posted by Burner ©
                  amir khan was rated in the top 3 in most list and morales was a champ at time of first fight

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic
                    Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Philadel

has Danny beaten a top 140 lb fighter?...yes or no?
                    has Canelo beaten a top 154 lb fighter?...yes or no?
                    who has the better resume atm..Canelo or Danny?

seems like the JWW King has a right to say what he did if you ask me

Yes Garcia has.

Yes Canelo has.

Debatable but I'm going to go with Canelo.

I know how biased you Philly guys can get so don't take offense, I'm a Garcia fan as well. Even before he rose to what he is now and before the bandwagons started hopping on.
                    what top 154 lb fighter did canelo beat?... i must have been out of earth at the time.

Comment

Canelo is still unproven even as being a champ in his division for some time now.

Garcia as a better level of opposition in his weight class than Canelo has in his.

GBP will ruin Canelo by not allowing their fighter to oppose a fight that he has dig in himself to win.

Comment

Working...
                      X