Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Would You Think Of Hatton vs Carson Jones?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post

Didn't realise that thread was still going. Reading all the messages of support has warmed my heart.

Btw, I'd rather be on here too much than suck off one boxer in every post. Branch out your interests, Kev
    http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/se...archid=5194972

Knock yourself out. Find all of my posts where I mention Mayweather and report back over here. Don't say you can't do it, if anything, that's the best you could do since you live here. I have to go to class in a few. I know you have nothing better to do, so i'm helping you out, giving you a fun activity, putting a fl-mo on the spot on how much he mentions Floyd in his posts, go ahead. I'll read your next post tomorrow, since i'm going out after class.

Comment

Jones is one tough SOAB. It wouldn't be worth Hatton's while.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
        http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/se...archid=5194972

Knock yourself out. Find all of my posts where I mention Mayweather and report back over here. Don't say you can't do it, if anything, that's the best you could do since you live here. I have to go to class in a few. I know you have nothing better to do, so i'm helping you out, giving you a fun activity, putting a fl-mo on the spot on how much he mentions Floyd in his posts, go ahead. I'll read your next post tomorrow, since i'm going out after class.
        I saw a thread about Joe Calzaghe's career the other day and you somehow managed to relate it to Floyd. I mean really, what does Ricky Hatton vs Carson Jones have to do with Floyd Mayweather? Its just weird.

Comment

Carson Jones would provide a stiff challenge and would test Ricky's endurance/stamina. A good fight to make tbh. Then he could fight Paulie afterwards if he wins.
          Last edited by kiaba360; 09-22-2012, 07:39 PM.

Comment

I'm all for it considering I have minimal interest in his comeback to begin with that way it'll be as short as possible

If you thought he held alot in his prime what do you really expect after he's in his 30s and been inactive

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
              I saw a thread about Joe Calzaghe's career the other day and you somehow managed to relate it to Floyd. I mean really, what does Ricky Hatton vs Carson Jones have to do with Floyd Mayweather? Its just weird.
              did someone say joe calzaghe? cue the manfredo gif!

Comment

50 cent made a tweet about Hatton, Is Zab Judah still TMT? Hatton vs Judah?

http://twitter.com/50cent/status/249039706547974145

Comment

Working...
                X