Collapse
No announcement yet.

prime iverson or derrick rose?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone who even has a single DOUBT that AI is better is a full-blown ******.

Comment

Gotta go with my boy poison Ivy!

Comment

i'd give a slight edge to Iverson

he's more prolific scorer & played better defense

he's also durable for a 6'0 player who always gets mauled inside every time he drives

Comment

AI all day....

Comment

i dunno even know how many actually saw Iverson play, youtube highlights wont do justice..u have see the flaws of the player too u can only see this when watching the man game by game..

with that said Iverson and clearly..

Comment

Rose does not have near the resume of Iverson, it is quite insulting to his accomplishments.

Comment

There is no comparison to prime Iverson especially when we probably havent even seen the best of Rose yet still need to see this dude in his prime in a few years.

Thats like comparing Bynum to Moses Malone or Tannehill to Marino in football.

Always got love for my phins & Bulls tho!

Comment

You can spot the new NBA fan boys a mile away. Rose is nowehere near as good as Iverson was. Hes got about 10-12 more years before we can even mention him int he same breath as The Answer.

Iverson is a first ballot HOF. Cmon yall. A legit 30, 7, 4 and 2 steals guy damn near everynight in his prime. **** out of here with that D-Rose shyt.
                  Last edited by B.U.R.N.E.R; 09-12-2012, 12:07 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by talip bin osman View Post
                    prime iverson or derrick rose?

who is the better guard?
                    it's like John Stockton or Tim Hardaway, who is better to watch?

Comment

Originally posted by Cigarillo View Post
                      You can spot the new NBA fan boys a mile away. Rose is nowehere near as good as Iverson was. Hes got about 10-12 more years before we can even mention him int he same breath as The Answer.

Iverson is a first ballot HOF. Cmon yall. A legit 30, 7, 4 and 2 steals guy damn near everynight in his prime. **** out of here with that D-Rose shyt.

Haha this man nailed that 1.

Comment

Working...
                      X