No announcement yet.

Can we all get along??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can we all get along??

Common people im here to defend G-red and Elo, they are good people we should give them the benefit of the doubt. I am sure we can all get along.

any thoughts?

Gred is cool **** the other bit.ch

Comment

Elo is good peoples also, Im sure if we met him in real life he is a cool dude.

Comment

They're both cool...
        I talked to ELO acouple weeks ago and he's alright.
        He just gets bi polar sometimes.

if we stopped talking about immigration and other shit
        that sparks feuds. I'm pretty sure everyone would get along..

with the exception of the Puerto Ricans... after a Mexican takes their 0
        Last edited by LeG00N; 09-14-2011, 10:02 PM.

Comment

ELO is cool I can tell he is a cool dude. By the way his wife is pretty also. Yea the Puerto Rican seem to have some sorta grudge and hate towards the Mexican, but they should be grateful their island produces many good fighters.

Comment

Ofcourse Mexico #1

Comment

I don't know either poster, so can't give my opinion on this

Comment

Everyone wants to become a Nazi now a days.

Comment

Originally posted by dj Benze View Post
                  Everyone wants to become a Nazi now a days.
                  LoL

Comment

Hey thanks guys....I'm not perfect but I can tell you that if I knew you personally I would treat you with respect and if you came to my home I would treat you like family. I don't hate anyone here and I concede that I do go overboard sometimes but I must admit that I get caught up in this stupid e-beef.

I like gred and I believe he's a good guy. I felt like reaching out to him for the past few days because we were cool but that would probably make it worse than it is in here already. He'll say I'm being bipolar which sometimes I am but you gotta understand that any man will fight back when provoked, it is only internet I know and that's why for the most part I'm cool headed but I do bite back once in a while. Anyways I got no beef with him, dro, vets, ric or any other poster here and I'm making it known that I'm open to keeping the peace with them and respecting them and their beliefs, if they do the same.

By the way, there is a poster here in NSB that knows me personally. He occasionally visits the HL and maybe he can tell you guys how I really am in person. I will ask him if his down because he may not feel comfortable with it but I will ask him.

Edit: I know this thread was not about me but I just wanted to thank maniac and clitzhko for their comments about me and comment from my side.
                    Last edited by -ELO-; 09-15-2011, 01:03 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X