Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kanye West's new broad doing the dougie (Vid). Damn she's FINE.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I havent seen a white girl that looks that good in a while. Good going Kanye.

Comment

Originally posted by AssasinKing View Post
      My god...

I think shes actually taken my top spot for number 1 girl...

And wtf....Shes fkin 18...Born in 1992! LOL
      Yeah. She's like the first celebrity I've wanted to bang who's younger than I am.

Comment

you guys usually exaggerate hot girls, but holy smokes this girl is unbelievably beautiful.

I hate Kanye West even more than ever.

Comment

wow this girls perfect.

Comment

Comment

Comment

wats with black guys and white girls, why dont black guys like there own and why dont white girls their own, i sure wouldnt date anybody who isnt eritrean the furthest i'd go is the darker latins like roselyn sanchez and dominican poison cause they look like us but thats it

Comment

Originally posted by shinobi108 View Post
                  wats with black guys and white girls, why dont black guys like there own and why dont white girls their own, i sure wouldnt date anybody who isnt eritrean the furthest i'd go is the darker latins like roselyn sanchez and dominican poison cause they look like us but thats it
                  You serious man? **** who you want to ****. If white girls don't do it for you, then don't **** white girls. But if you let that determine who you love, then that's your problem.

Comment

The only thing i dont get is, Kanye is so anti-white

Hes like, really into his black-power ****.....

Hes probably doing it just to p1ss off every white man haha

Comment

Originally posted by BigStereotype View Post
                      You serious man? **** who you want to ****. If white girls don't do it for you, then don't **** white girls. But if you let that determine who you love, then that's your problem.
                      i'm sorry but is it wrong to just be content, I was born eritrean and i'm gonna die eritrean therefore my kids should be born eritrean and they should die eritrean, every time I see a eritrean date outside her nationallity I cringe a little internally, god blessed us as the most beautiful mixed race people on earth and were one of the few 1st world countries in east africa, I cannot complain at all

Comment

Working...
                      X