Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why did The Braves honor a wife beater in Bobby Cox today?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Why did The Braves honor a wife beater in Bobby Cox today?

Beating a woman is an unforgivable act? Agree or Disagree? I don't think people like Bobby Cox should ever be forgiven. One more game, hopefully Charlie Manuel's team can send that wife beaters team packing.
    Agree
    100.00%
    Disagree, if you can't forgive someone for something you need the Bible
    0.00%

Its forgivable.

Comment

Bobby Cox is an ATG manager

shut your dirty ****ing mouth

sub-human

Comment

Wow, you make yet another thread about this. The guy is what, in his 70s? When he was a young man back in the 50s that's the kind of **** that went down behind closed doors, domestic violence was an accepted fact of life. Not justifying it but kids these days act like the norms they grew up with in this PC era were always the case.

Comment

Originally posted by Tengoshi View Post
          Wow, you make yet another thread about this. The guy is what, in his 70s? When he was a young man back in the 50s that's the kind of **** that went down behind closed doors, domestic violence was an accepted fact of life. Not justifying it but kids these days act like the norms they grew up with in this PC era were always the case.
          Charlie Manuel doesn't have a history of beating women. And this took place 15 years ago from what I've heard. So it wasn't too long ago. 1995 is not the 1970's!

Comment

Originally posted by starkiller View Post
            Charlie Manuel doesn't have a history of beating women.
            Different people, different circumstances. I now however realize that you're just a lunatic Phillies fan troll. Phillies fan calling someone a savage and inhuman, oh the irony :

Comment

Originally posted by Tengoshi View Post
              Different people, different circumstances. I now however realize that you're just a lunatic Phillies fan troll. Phillies fan calling someone a savage and inhuman, oh the irony :
              Stereotyping Phillies fan, you're a ****ing ***. Get off my topic you ****. Go back to beating up women, because if you do it in front of me I'd beat your ass.

Comment

They honor Cox as a MANAGER not as a model HUMAN BEING

get the **** over it

i like you Star but your out of line

Comment

Originally posted by MidnightSpecial View Post
                  They honor Cox as a MANAGER not as a model HUMAN BEING

get the **** over it

i like you Star but your out of line
                  Alright, it just bothers me alot when a man hits a woman. I'll stop with this, but it just really angers me knowing that there's weak ******* out there who feel the need to hit women.

Comment

I'm having a hard time properly responding, because that second poll option is absolutely out of control. Mega - Bias.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Working...
                    X