No announcement yet.

Malignaggi Regieme

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Malignaggi Regieme

Hello everyone , as some videos might show , Paulie the Magic Man Malignaggi is in amazing shape and great physique. Does anyone here know what drills/ excercises he uses ? and any nutrients or vitamens???

p.s if anyone watchd the weight-in wiht Hatton. Does anyone know the brand of hoodie he wore ( Has giant golden boxing gloves on them) ...

Thanks guys

Originally posted by VinnyCapp View Post
    Hello everyone , as some videos might show , Paulie the Magic Man Malignaggi is in amazing shape and great physique. Does anyone here know what drills/ excercises he uses ? and any nutrients or vitamens???

p.s if anyone watchd the weight-in wiht Hatton. Does anyone know the brand of hoodie he wore ( Has giant golden boxing gloves on them) ...

Thanks guys
    the hoodie looked like some kind of Ed Hardy hoody. They are pretty pricey, not sure about that though...
    No idea on the regiment, that stuff is very hard to find on any boxer. I'm sure most do very similar routines. Good luck tho.
    Last edited by MaTTuP; 11-21-2008, 09:17 PM.

Comment

thanks dude . ye i think your right bout the Ed Hardy hoody.

Comment

Ye it was Christian Audiger . I jus found and bought one online lol ...

Comment

Yeah, check out this video of Malignaggi doing some of his best work.

Comment

Originally posted by MaTTuP View Post
            No idea on the regiment, that stuff is very hard to find on any boxer..
            There is aq book full of them called Boxing Workouts from the Greats, or something along them lines. It is by Brian Todd and available on Amazon. That's where I got info to make my own routine, and where I got the 1200 abs exercises plus 1000 KNUCKLE press ups tip! My trainer made me do 700 per day before that anyway. Some of the pro's do MORE.

And here is gay Shawn, saying it is unecessary just coz the arsebleeding idiot can't do it himself! He also says speedball is bull**** coz he probably can't do that either. You got world class HOF fighters in there so the advice is sound and routines nicely layed out. They're doing it wrong according to some bums on here! Even without that knowledge, why would an exercise that mimmicks punching form (on knuckles) and works the muscles used be bad for you anyway?

Comment

p.s. I think it is Ed Hardy coz his brother is wearing the same ****. Italians like to do that. Sometimes they have families in the same Kappa outfits from head to toe. It is a cultural thing

Comment

Not sure if you'll still want to be looking like Paulie after his performance last night, i've given up hope on him, i used to really like the guy and thought he had some serious talent. but hes overrated, virtually a one handed fighter, and isnt on the same level as the other top Jr. Welterweights

Comment

Working...
                X