Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sergey Kovalev Strength & Conditioning Coach Tells All About "LAZY" Training Habits

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
    The proof is in his performances though. Kovalev before the first Ward fight didn't seem to have these problems with fading.

he didn't look great down the stretch with issac chilemba. rumors were that he hardly trained for that fight and did a lot of partying in russia.

if you follow kovalev on instagram between fights he's basically on vacation. constantly in the islands in thailand, etc, for weeks or even months with his wife and kid.

there's also the whole body shot thing, where ward could actually ge tinside and take kovalev's shots on the way in if he had to, and none of his other opponents could. and let's not even talk about low blows in this trhead [,] but those do not make it easy to breath down the stretch of a fight. makes your cup feel like it is about 3 sizes too small. i often think abotu the career of tito trinidad, for instance, and the vargas fight.

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
      Ok Sonnyboy. Now go away and play with your toys. The grown-ups are busy.
      The "grown-up" who is still butthurt and making excuses that even Kovalev isn't making.

The "grown-up" who resorts to insults when he can't acknowledge/refute my post.

Wow, what a "grown-up" you are.

Comment

Ok Sonnyboy. That video you posted clearly shows Ward hitting Kovalev part on the belt of his trunks and part below the belt. Those are low blows, always have been and always will be. Unless you have a bent ref in there, of course.

Now go away and play with your toys. The grown-ups are busy.

As Roy jones explained the borderline body shots were not low blows.
        Kovalev's belt was above his navel so a referee isn't calling that low. Ward's bodyshots were in line with Toney Week's pre fight instructions.

Last edited by SonnyboyReturns; 06-28-2017, 11:25 AM.

Comment

I see the the kov defense threads gassed out just as fast as kov himself... this guy lost all the way around

Comment

Originally posted by uppercut510 View Post
            I see the the kov defense threads gassed out just as fast as kov himself...
            lol....

Comment

Originally posted by Vadrigar. View Post
              In a nutshell Kovalev was not working hard enough as opposed to over training.

who made ur signature? that is cool as hell from doom lol

Comment

Originally posted by !WAR CHAVEZ! View Post
                To be fair, what else is he gonna say? he is teh S&C of the figther who gassed thats basically his resume and he has to explain that to potential new employers./
                He'll be fine, because he kinda has proof in Sanchez and JDJ. Sanchez says he's hard to train, JDJ says he doesn't listen in the corner, so this is just the 3rd person who has negative feedback on Kovalev, it's not like the first.

Comment

I see the the kov defense threads gassed out just as fast as kov himself... this guy lost all the way around
                  Ward was hitting Kovalev with low blows. The ref ignored them. Whether or not people keep coming here to say that doesn't alter the fact .. it happened.

Comment

Ward was hitting Kovalev with low blows. The ref ignored them. Whether or not people keep coming here to say that doesn't alter the fact .. it happened.
                    I respect you for sticking to your word, most have given up. Kov even threw that excuse out the door, u are on another level bro!!!

Comment

looooooooool

Comment

Working...
                      X