Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Beibut Shumenov Officially Retires Due To Severe Eye Injury

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awesome fighter I wish he beat ward 1.0 I mean Hopkins

Comment

He will forever be remembered (on youtube I guess) for giving BlowJay Flores a supreme case of butthurt after their fight. I thank him for that. I wasn't a fan of his style, but as a human, I hope his eye recovers.

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
      Hopefully his eye heals and he can enjoy retirement.

One of the greatest to ever lace them up. This is a fact.
      Beibut "TBE" Shumenov. I'm finna order my Beibut TBE hat and tee (xtra xtra large so I can look hood...I mean good).

Comment

Originally posted by dirty fingers View Post
        He will forever be remembered (on youtube I guess) for giving BlowJay Flores a supreme case of butthurt after their fight. I thank him for that. I wasn't a fan of his style, but as a human, I hope his eye recovers.

Beibut "TBE" Shumenov. I'm finna order my Beibut TBE hat and tee (xtra xtra large so I can look hood...I mean good).
        Make sure you buy an XXL shirt also and sag your pants

Comment

Damn, boxing isnt a game. Surprised it happend in sparring though...

Comment

He won a world title and accomplished more than 98% of all boxers across the world. Enjoy retirement.

Comment

For a guy who was a multi-millionaire before even entering the pro game and trained himself. You gotta give him credit LOL

Comment

Compared to Golovkin, did he have much popularity in Kazakhstan?

Comment

I love how he befuddled and beat up that know it all BJ Flores.

For that, he should be enshrined in the hall of fame!

Comment

Originally posted by BOXINGADICT View Post
                    Showtime said this guy had a phd in something so he should be good!
                    http://articles.latimes.com/2013/dec...dwyre-20131205

Dude has a law degree and various business interests. His family is well connected in Kazakhstan - like government level well connected. Dude's got it made basically. **** sucks about his eye, but unlike many fighters he was never dependent on boxing for his income. Never really liked him as a fighter, but respect and good luck to the guy.

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
                      I love how he befuddled and beat up that know it all BJ Flores.

For that, he should be enshrined in the hall of fame!

What is really weird is that he was a rich businessman. Decided to turn pro just because he wanted to, not because he needed to. Trained himself and beat up Flores. Captured a couple straps. Overall no shabby.

Comment

Working...
                      X