Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Davis vs. Salido Being Eyed For Mayweather-McGregor PPV?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Davis vs. Salido Being Eyed For Mayweather-McGregor PPV?

Two days ago, BoxingScene.com reported that Orlando Salido (44-13-4, 31 KOs) agreed to the financial terms for a rematch with WBO super featherweight champion Vasyl Lomachenko, for a date of August 5th on ESPN. However, Salido's manager -Sean Gibbons - mentioned that several loose ends needed to get resolved in order to finalize that agreement.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Nice. Wouldn't hate seeing that fight. And solid name to add to Tank's resume while still being a solid enough fight despite Salido's subpar recent outing.

Bob gonna have a stroke if Mayweather Promotion hijacks Salido loloool with Loma vs Salido II being so close to being made.

Comment

I like this, this is a jab to lomachenko by mayweather

Comment

Lol what is salidos problem not much of a difference between fighting early August and late August.

This is good though. If tank beats salido this means he's ready for lomachenko and I'm sure mayweather will be in as much of a rush to get that fight done too.

Comment

I would back Tank to get the knockout here.

Comment

Salidos *****ass better have gotten a good payday *****ing about loma.
            Smart for froid to get the messicans doe

Black panthers happy even though salido struggled with a bum last fight

Comment

According to ESPN Deportes, citing sources that are close to Salido, the big issue in finalizing the rematch with Lomachenko is not the money - but the date.

Lomachenko wants to fight in early August, while Salido prefers to return in late August.

I don't get why he wants to fight later.

Comment

Originally posted by MEXfistology View Post
                I like this, this is a jab to lomachenko by mayweather
                No, it's not.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                  No, it's not.
                  Yes, it is.

Comment

Davis by KO

Comment

Working...