Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who punches harder / has more punching power between Mikey Garcia and Marcos Maidana

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who punches harder / has more punching power between Mikey Garcia and Marcos Maidana

Who is the harder / more powerful puncher between the two when both are at their best?
    Mikey Garcia
    15.38%
    Marcos Maidana
    84.62%

i dont know, probably maidana, but garcias a far better all round fighter

Comment

Maidana is the physically bigger/stronger guy, but Mikey has sharper timing, and timing makes power delivery far more effective. They are two different kinds of power.

Comment

Maidana..not even sure how this is a question.

Comment

Marcos never stopped any opponent when he "stepped up"!
          He had Broner hurt pretty badly and couldn't get him out of there, in fact Broner gave him a great effort late!
          Mikey has the better technique and has the better focus to deliver hard shots.
          To me it's not even close, Mikey got his best tests out of there Marcos didn't.

Ray

Comment

Originally posted by Ray Corso View Post
            Marcos never stopped any opponent when he "stepped up"!
            He had Broner hurt pretty badly and couldn't get him out of there, in fact Broner gave him a great effort late!
            Mikey has the better technique and has the better focus to deliver hard shots.
            To me it's not even close, Mikey got his best tests out of there Marcos didn't.

Ray
            I suppose we'll find out what happens when Mikey Garcia 'steps up' to fight Adrien Broner (a common opponent of Marcos Maidana) and potentially other opponents up in the higher divisions if he does move up there that is.

Comment

Mikey is stronger and hits harder.

Comment

Maidana obviously.

Comment

Mikey has one punch ko power. Maidana doesn't.

Comment

Mikey has one punch power at what weight?
                    Maidana had plenty of one punch K.Os at 140 and stopped several highly durable welterweights.

Don't Mikey only have 1 fight above like SFW? Nobody was talking about how great of a puncher he was before he came back and stopped some midget.

Comment

Working...
                    X