Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Anthony Joshua vs. Wladimir Klitschko - CompuBox Punch Stats

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stevepeeve View Post
    From 2005 on the fraud Wlad fought nobodies and bums making a false record and a fake reputation as a heavy champion. What a hoot.
    2005-Peter-Bryd -Brock-Austin-Brewster-Igbragimov-Thompson-Rahman-Chageav-Peter again- Mormeck-Haye-Thompson again-Wach the robot-Pianeta-Povetkin-Leapea-Pulev-Jennings- pretty much all bums with 2 peter wins and 2 tony T wins. Who the hell was any good. Wlad is a fake champ who was never really tested till the end. Wlad was an average tall gangly heavy with average skills beating on bums making a fake rep. FACT. So glad to see Fury and Joshua pop that fraud's fake phony bubble of pseudo greatness and bring that communist back to reality and then shame. WlaD WILL now go down as a stiff who fought nobody good.
    You don't know **** about boxing!

Comment

Originally posted by -NAV- View Post
      You don't know **** about boxing!
      Let the record of phony Wlad speak for itself in any language. Wlad fought bums and was a fraud for 12 years.

Comment

Originally posted by stevepeeve View Post
        Let the record of phony Wlad speak for itself in any language. Wlad fought bums and was a fraud for 12 years.
        It's funny that people praising wlad bothered you so much that you made an account just to trash him in every thread.

Comment

You guys pretending Joshua wasn't gassed are total liars. This was a pure energy issue, Joshua couldn't didn't even have enough energy to keep those heavy arms up. His arms were on hanging low on his sides. That has nothing to do with not having your legs under you, he was tired, breathing hard, with his tongue hanging out. His mouth guard even fell as a result.

Yawl tryna defend Wlad I get it, but deep down you know he got lucky Joshua had stamina issues otherwise he'd have been KTFO in round 5 or 6.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxngLove View Post
            THIS.. I have not seen the scorecards (any1 have a link?), but I had Wlad ahead at the stoppage. Boxing is SO corrupt. We should go back to endless rounds, so we do not have to let old senile pocket-padded MF-ers scoring. These guys/gals have a hard time ADDING. You ever see the chicken scratch they turn in???
            Does it really matter who your biased ass had winning? Round 11 was gonna be a 10-7 round if Wlad survived, maybe even 10-6 coz it looked like he was just gonna keep goin down in that round.

What would your scorecard have said then?

Comment

Originally posted by considerthis View Post
              It's funny that people praising wlad bothered you so much that you made an account just to trash him in every thread.
              why praise Wlad for getting KO'd losing to Fury and fighting bums for 12 years??? DUH?

Comment

Originally posted by Cutthroat View Post
                You can see where AJ gassed, 53 punches in round 5 the peak of the fight. After that his work rate dropped considerably until he gained his 2nd wind.
                a 2nd wind wlad allowed him to regain. did wlad forget how to gas a guy ?!?!?!?

Comment

I'm finding those "punches landed/thrown" stats for Klitschko for rounds 1 to 4 a little hard to believe. I'll have to watch the fight again, but it seemed like he threw no more than 4 punches per round in 1 to 4...

Comment

Originally posted by Butch.McRae View Post
                    Based on the judges' cards (which seems to be supported by these stats), Wladmir would've needed a KO to win had the ref let him continue. It was a good stoppage.
                    Good stoppages are when you are eating clean shots and not intelligently defending yourself, this was a bad stoppage.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxngLove View Post
                      THIS.. I have not seen the scorecards (any1 have a link?), but I had Wlad ahead at the stoppage. Boxing is SO corrupt. We should go back to endless rounds, so we do not have to let old senile pocket-padded MF-ers scoring. These guys/gals have a hard time ADDING. You ever see the chicken scratch they turn in???
                      I thought Wladimir would be ahead as well, I think the punch stats are counting illegal shots as well like the 11th round knockdown which from a punch to the back of the head, not a legit knockdown.
                      Like I've said many times I have no problem with AJ winning, I enjoyed the fight, but they ruined the end of it by stopping it prematurely no experienced referee should be stepping in when a guy is making the other guy miss shots and blocking the majority of the work, you're allowed to defend yourself.

Comment

Working...
                      X