No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Oscar De La Hoya is Officially Charged in DUI Case

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SeekDaGreat View Post
    DLH is a pillar in the East Los Angeles community. I Rome model to young, over worked, unDer privileged Latinos. Yes, occasionally, he likes a dildo in the ass and a few lines but atleast put some respek on his name. Understand me?
    this post will become very ironic when he kills a kid from east la for dui

Comment

Smh........

Comment

I'm willing to say that most of you on this forum talking smack on Oscar are a bunch of ****ing hypocrites!
        If you've never ever in your life drove with alcohol in your system then I can understand you wanting Oscar punished. But if you have gotten behind the wheel at least once in your life when you shouldn't have (cause your buzzed, drunk, or high on any drug, legal or illegal) then just STFU and quit being a ****ing hypocrite! Oscar ****ed up and he'll pay the consequences but I believe some of you have also driven drunk so just STFU and stop acting like you've never driven drunk!

Comment

Send him to jail for 6 months and we can have GGG vs Canelo.

Comment

He should have least been in a Range Rover..always cutting corners... I can give 2 Hoots what happens to him... pay a cheap fine & take an alcohol class and will be out of it ... probably even keep his license... doesn't seem to me like he's making much of an effort to stay sober if he's hitting multiple places in one evening...

Comment

Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
              I'm willing to say that most of you on this forum talking smack on Oscar are a bunch of ****ing hypocrites!
              If you've never ever in your life drove with alcohol in your system then I can understand you wanting Oscar punished. But if you have gotten behind the wheel at least once in your life when you shouldn't have (cause your buzzed, drunk, or high on any drug, legal or illegal) then just STFU and quit being a ****ing hypocrite! Oscar ****ed up and he'll pay the consequences but I believe some of you have also driven drunk so just STFU and stop acting like you've never driven drunk!
              I'm with this dude. Many many people get arrested for DUI. Don't knock the dude. Could happen to you

Comment

in before crack head jason shaw comes in to talk **** lol. anyway, oscar needs to spend some time in jail I bet there are quite a few dudes in the joint who would enjoy his cross dressing ass.

Comment

Originally posted by rambov View Post
                  I'm with this dude. Many many people get arrested for DUI. Don't knock the dude. Could happen to you
                  Thanks. I'm just being honest and I tell it like it is.

Comment

Originally posted by GMAN SUPREME View Post
                    in before crack head jason shaw comes in to talk **** lol. anyway, oscar needs to spend some time in jail I bet there are quite a few dudes in the joint who would enjoy his cross dressing ass.
                    I've been in the Pen before and I know nothing will happen to Oscar.
                    He's Mexican, he's from L.A so he'll be well protected. Yes he'll be paying protection money to the homies but nobody will **** with Oscar.

Comment

Originally posted by !WAR MIKEY! View Post
                      dumb ass could have killed someone.
                      Too many lives have been lost to drunk drivers and I have no sympathy for them. I personally think the charges AT TIMES are too soft for drivers who have actually killed someone.

Anyway, I showed sympathy when he got screwed over by Haymon and Dick but not in this case. **** him.

Comment

Working...
                      X