No announcement yet.

Noone Cares About Tim Bradley

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by straightleft View Post
    you are wrong brownie. Your doggiie was already beaten twice.
    and still undefeated [insert title here] champion of the world.......timothy desert storm bradley

Comment

Originally posted by jvsnypes View Post
      I'm a huge fan of Bradley and I personally don't care if he does well on PPV or if he doesn't sell out arenas. I could care less about how much money he makes or who makes more money and sell out more crowds than him. I'll let the people with no life worry about that. I like Tim because he is skilled, athletic, intelligent, and most of all, has a lot of heart. His record shows he is undefeated no matter what anyone thinks. He is a champion in 2 different weight classes and have beat the best in each weight class. Floyd will never fight him because its a high risk low reward type of fight for him. But he knows and respects Tim...believe that. There is truly nothing to dislike about this guy, and the people that do need to take a step back and figure out what THE REAL REASON they have a problem with him. Is it a racial thing...or did he just so happen defeat your favorite fighter??? Well, to my Pacquiao fans, you have seen the best of Manny. He will never ever be on that elite level again. His best is now behind him and a rematch with Bradley will show his decline. And that goes for Marquez as well. So don't hate Tim for beating those guys, hate Father Time. And for all the Mexican and Asian fans...sorry! It will take another "SLICK " fighter to beat Tim. It will take Mayweather, Broner, Porter, or Alexander to dethrone this champion. So there will be NO REVENGE!!!
      GIFSoup

Comment

I live 10 mins from his hometown and he just doesn't get much hype around here. He doesn't get people talking/excited for his fights. In other words...he's boring!! That said, i think he's definitely top 10 and fun to watch in the ring but i don't see him headlining any ppvs anytime soon. And i'm ok with that personally.

Comment

If theirs a truest poster award at the end of the year it goes to Mak.

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
            Yet he continues to win..Which in this sport/business is the bottom line..

Oh btw,you care..
            In the sport its the bottom line....not in this business. **** third highest PPV earner in boxing is ****ing Cotto. That guy stays losing his big fights...people still want to see him though. Pac lost two in a row, and hes fighting Rios coming off a loss....Pac will outsell Bradley-Marquez. Oscar lost a ton of fights and still people paid to watch him. I'm not saying anything about Bradley but don't compare winning fights as the bottom line in regards to the sport vs business. Sport wise Bradleys making a name for himself.... in the business world not so much. He makes money though so good for him...but really with his style / personality he isn't going to compete with the big two atm.

Comment

Originally posted by Grimgash View Post
              In the sport its the bottom line....not in this business. **** third highest PPV earner in boxing is ****ing Cotto. That guy stays losing his big fights...people still want to see him though. Pac lost two in a row, and hes fighting Rios coming off a loss....Pac will outsell Bradley-Marquez. Oscar lost a ton of fights and still people paid to watch him. I'm not saying anything about Bradley but don't compare winning fights as the bottom line in regards to the sport vs business. Sport wise Bradleys making a name for himself.... in the business world not so much. He makes money though so good for him...but really with his style / personality he isn't going to compete with the big two atm.
              I would never suggest that he would,Bradley will be in big fights cause he is a name..I don't believe he will ever be a superstar in the sport..He will be a star tho,my point was to say in business and in the sport Bradley has done great things...He still has more to do imo..I just don't understand why people can't give credit where it's due(not saying you)..

Mosley B-Hop even Marquez..They are not really superstars,yet they've all made great money in the sport..They are also HOF fighters...In the end,I see Bradley more like these kinda fighters then anything..

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
                I would never suggest that he would,Bradley will be in big fights cause he is a name..I don't believe he will ever be a superstar in the sport..He will be a star tho,my point was to say in business and in the sport Bradley has done great things...He still has more to do imo..I just don't understand why people can't give credit where it's due(not saying you)..

Mosley B-Hop even Marquez..They are not really superstars,yet they've all made great money in the sport..They are also HOF fighters...In the end,I see Bradley more like these kinda fighters then anything..
                great point. not everybody has the aura of ODLH, PBF and PAC.

though GGG can surely get to that status if he keeps knocking people left and right..

Comment

TB is the man, FAQ THE HATERS!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X