Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can somebody explain why Andre Ward lost rounds to Arthur Abraham?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can somebody explain why Andre Ward lost rounds to Arthur Abraham?

Since doing a less impressive job on froch than old, blown up jermain Taylor did for 11 and a half rounds, and giving a weight drained Chad Dawson his second lop sided schooling, Ward has gained god like status on the internets, and would now dominate and ko calzaghe early doors.

I just can't understand how a limited, plodding midget like Abraham managed to win at least 4 rounds against a man who would toy with a fighter like calzaghe who is absolute levels above Abraham, can you explain that to me

Here's some ideas, Ward was "green" against Abraham, Ward "had a cold"

or you could just start hurling abuse, that always works

maybe ward was a little gun shy the first few rounds knowing abraham was a heavy hitter so he wanted to feel him out. also, credit to abraham cuz he started faster than normal

Comment

Simply styles make fights.

Ward beat Kessler better than Calzaghe did.

And here comes my insult:

At least Ward actually fought Froch and Dawson, who Calzaghe opted to duck in favor of Roy Jones Jr.

Comment

From what I remember of the fight, although it was a long time ago, Abraham won maybe the first 2 rounds and thats it.... Ward beat the **** out of Abraham.

Comment

Ward is a very good fighter, get used to the Ward>Calzaghe argument. Ward has proven himself way early in his career, while Calzaghe left us wanting more and questioning him in some match-ups.

While Calzaghe left us confused as to why he didn't fight certain fighters, Ward has us confused as to who could beat him, cause he's already fought every body.

Comment

Originally posted by Danny Gunz View Post
            From what I remember of the fight, although it was a long time ago, Abraham won maybe the first 2 rounds and thats it.... Ward beat the **** out of Abraham.
            This.

Abraham started faster but he did nothing after the first 2 rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
              Ward is a very good fighter, get used to the Ward>Calzaghe argument. Because Ward is American
              Sage advice, old chum

Comment

Originally posted by subhuman
                Watch as people come in here and call you a racist.
                I am just going to call you an idiot

Can someone explain to me how Floyd Mayweather is supposed to beat Ricky Hatton? Floyd has close fights with Castillo and Ricky disposed of him in 4 rounds?? X-plaNe

Comment

the reason he lost a couple rounds is because he's a bum.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                    the reason he lost a couple rounds is because he's a bum.
                    Could Joe calzaghe beat tocker pudwill?

I vote no

Cos Joes scared of flying bwahahahahah get it? SCARED OF FLYING!!!!!!

BWAHAHAHAHAH

Comment

Working...
                    X