• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
    All he had to do was take the tests.

Did you not get that?
    You didn't get the news?

He can't take the test because Floyd is not the commission. Pac only goes by the commission.

But oh wait, he did accept random USADA testing with a 14, 24, 30 day cut off. So I take back my original statement. Pac only goes by the commission when convenient and goes by USADA when he can apply his own stipulations. What's the phrase? Straddling the fence.

But oh wait, speaking of USADA, I have to take back my original statement again. Last time I checked, Mr. Arum stated they will only go by WADA testing.

But oh wait, if they're only going by WADA testing, then doesn't that mean Pac has been LYING this whole time when he said he accepted USADA testing with a cutoff?

I can do this all night like a trucker or someone taking PED's (EPO). Oh wait.....
    Last edited by BoxingGenius27; 11-23-2011, 02:07 PM.

Comment

Since Pacamaniacs are getting owned in this thread

IN B4 DELETION!

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
        You didn't get the news?

He can't take the test because Floyd is not the commission. Pac only goes by the commission.

But oh wait, he did accept random USADA testing with a 14, 24, 30 day cut off. So I take back my original statement. Pac only goes by the commission when convenient and goes by USADA when he can apply his own stipulations. What's the phrase? Straddling the fence.

But oh wait, speaking of USADA, I have to take back my original statement again. Last time I checked, Mr. Arum stated they will only go by WADA testing.

But oh wait, if they're only going by WADA testing, then doesn that mean Pac has been LYING this whole time when he said he accepted USADA testing with a cutoff?

I can do this all night like a trucker or someone taking PED's. Oh wait.....
        lolhahaha sum1 butt hurt.

Comment

Originally posted by Rassclot View Post

STILL DUCKING

Answer the question! Is your father a donkey?

PROOF!

Post a picture with your real life father! You never met him did you petey cheese?

Your mother sexed a donkey! LMAO @ YOUR DONKEY A$$
          You're an idiot

Comment

Originally posted by Blubba View Post
            lolhahaha sum1 butt hurt.

*******s why are you wasting your time you are always wrong , look Freddie Roach just owned you by saying that the " Foot Stomps" are part of boxing and that its not an issue , you always get owned like clowns its pathetic

Comment

Originally posted by SyrianPoster View Post
              *******s why are you wasting your time you are always wrong , look Freddie Roach just owned you by saying that the " Foot Stomps" are part of boxing and that its not an issue , you always get owned like clowns its pathetic
              freddie said that because unlike other butt hurt trainers freddie doesnt like to make excuses !!!!!!!! nacho made up all kind of excuses saying the judges were in on some elaborate fix !!! vegas was in o a fix !!!! but the truth is manny out worked him and won the championship rounds case closed!!!!! marquez went out of his way to try and get an advatage by hiring a known ped maker , and stepping on mannys foots repeatedly !!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Rassclot View Post
                name some worse examples.

that must be you in your av.
                Jack Johnson, Joe Louis, Ali, Floyd Mayweather Jr...smdh...

Comment

Originally posted by treason1 View Post
                  freddie said that because unlike other butt hurt trainers freddie doesnt like to make excuses !!!!!!!! nacho made up all kind of excuses saying the judges were in on some elaborate fix !!! vegas was in o a fix !!!! but the truth is manny out worked him and won the championship rounds case closed!!!!! marquez went out of his way to try and get an advatage by hiring a known ped maker , and stepping on mannys foots repeatedly !!!!!
                  Well it seems to me that they love to make excuses cause they made a **** ton.

The only thing Pacquiao is guilty of is being a b1tch and a pus5y.

Comment

Its a shame but its what boxing has come down to these days. Boxinggenius27 is clear example of the idiots in todays society.

it has been famously said if you say something crazy enough times, idiots will eventually believe. The fact pac has said a number of times as well as his team that they are willing to take unlimited tests does not get through the minds of these idiots.

Comment

• Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post
                      Its a shame but its what boxing has come down to these days. Boxinggenius27 is clear example of the idiots in todays society.

it has been famously said if you say something crazy enough times, idiots will eventually believe. The fact pac has said a number of times as well as his team that they are willing to take unlimited tests does not get through the minds of these idiots.
                      First of all their team has never UNANIMOUSLY said "We all agree to random blood tests" Its always Pacquiao agrees, but Ariza says no, Then Arum said it's not an issue, then Pacquiao says Floyd doesn't make the rules, then Roach says they won't be hypocrites. So it's kind of hard to take any of their words seriously. ALL that aside, it doesn't matter what they say when they aren't negotiating. And they wont negotiate because they are never interested in fighting Floyd. They always have their next fight already lined up, or some other bull**** excuse like fighting Floyd will hurt Pacquiao's campaign for presidency in 2016.

Comment

Working...
                      X