Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pakistan Air Force on Red Alert, preparing for US attack.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
    Whats goin on Paul homie. How you been bruh? I really wish I couldve been postin all this time but it's been fairly busy here and the internet is spotty at best. But I been tryin to keep up with ya'll.
    Not much man, same old bull****. How's life out there? Sucks about ya'lls internet; one of my buddies is stationed in Afghanistan and all that fool does is post on Facebook all day.

You been able to catch any fights?

Comment

Thats good to hear Kad. And yes sir. I am staying as safe as I possibly can. I'll be able to post more once I get back to the states. Hell Im surprised I was able to post this much this morning. I pray that all continues to stay well for you my friend.

Comment

Medved is the biggest pr1ck in the whole BS forum. I quite forgot his old ass username which totally reminds me of him.

Comment

Originally posted by Money_May View Post
          LOl america pick on 2small countries afghanistan and iraq who have no army and weapons and all of a sudden americans think they can beat pakistan and china? LOOOOOOL
          actually iraq had one of the largest and best armed militaries in the world during the persian gulf war in 1991.

4th largest at the time. only behind u.s. , russia and china.

Originally posted by ElderlyBeater View Post
          When it takes you years to beat Iraq and Afghanistan, you got issues facing China and Pakistan tbh.
          there's a big difference between a conventional war and a guerrila war.

the conventional militaries of those 2 countries were not able to put up much of a fight against the size and technology of the u.s. military.

now as far as the continuing guerrila war , as long as there are people willing to fight , a guerrila war can last indefinitely.

all you need is a dozen guys willing to set bombs or fire a few sniper shots and you can consider that an ongoing war.

Originally posted by SoggyLungs View Post
          a war with pakistan and china would probably bring in russia as well. definitely if america decides to **** with pakistan it could trigger WWIII.
          lol

what is this risk? some computer war game?

btw russia supports india. india is one of their biggest customers for weapons.

this is not nato or the old warsaw pact we're talking about.

russia and china might support each other on certain things but they are traditional regional/political rivals. even when both countries were ardent communists , they were rivals. do you know they had several border clashes in the past? china tried to undermine soviet influence in the communist world during the cold war.

as far as china and pakistan , they are not really "allies" as one thinks of say NATO alliance. an attack on pakistan doesn't mean war with china and vice versa.

pakistan and china both share a rivalry with india. that's why they share a couple weapons programs and sell/buy weapons from each other.

it doesn't mean if you go to war with one , it means war with the other.

i doubt china would go to war with india just because of pakistan. let alone war the u.s. over pakistan.

different countries have different agendas , kids.

Comment

Working...
          X