Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should I date my ugly neighbor because she has $$$?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should I date my ugly neighbor because she has $$$?

My neighbor just sent me a weird text last night talking about us being together and I've only known her for 2 months. Dont get me wrong she's a nice woman just a bit too chunky and a tad ugly for me, we went to dinner a few times and I can tell she likes me. The only upside is that this heifer is loaded she comes from 💰 what should I do?

Originally posted by Brixxx View Post
    My neighbor just sent me a weird text last night talking about us being together and I've only known her for 2 months. Dont get me wrong she's a nice woman just a bit too chunky and a tad ugly for me, we went to dinner a few times and I can tell she likes me. The only upside is that this heifer is loaded she comes from 💰 what should I do?
    U went to dinner with her a few times... meaning ur willing to f.uck... so f.uck her already... get money and dump her after awhile... don't get caught up tho... remember cash is goal... ass is the price... and freedom is the prize... strap it up

Comment

Originally posted by Brixxx View Post
      You never know man she could be a head doctor and put it on you like no1 ever has and if she takes the bill, thats a bigger +. You dont have to marry the cow, just enjoy the milk for free. Keep it wrapped up but you never know like I said.

Comment

Go for it, a steady piece of ass is always nice so just bang in a dimly lit room so you don't have to really see the mess of her body, but whatever you do don't knock her up or you'll have ugly kids, adding to the overpopulation of gross people !

Comment

Get your gear up then brake up with her and tell her it's not her it's you
          Last edited by -jose-; 06-21-2017, 12:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
            You never know man she could be a head doctor and put it on you like no1 ever has and if she takes the bill, thats a bigger +. You dont have to marry the cow, just enjoy the milk for free. Keep it wrapped up but you never know like I said.
            Would u actually date her in that situation or just f.uvk? Like would u take her out to dinners and movies and meet ur friends etc etc...even tho she ain't all that but is the best head doctor u had?

Comment

If you are broke this is an opportunity. Fat girls need love too especially the rich ones.

Comment

Can't you just be close "friends"?

Comment

Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
                  Can't you just be close "friends"?
                  What? so he ends up making her look like a Fa*hag, she's too good for that !

Comment

pics are needed of da ass at least

Comment

Working...
                    X