No announcement yet.

First Day Back In Gym (video inside)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
    That's quite a step up in weight there. Keep doing your thing. You'll get your form back. Looking good.
    Yeah.. that's def. in the back of my mind... mostly because I know majority of that weight is in my gut.. but my power is still same as it was when I was in the lower weight class... So now just trying to find a balance.. between.. getting the weight off my gut while gaining more upper body strength

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
    On a side note. The first still shot of the video, before you hit play, shows you on the power deck with the white dude in the wife beater in the foreground. I said to myself, "I know this can't be him..." lol
    That's hilarious.. that guy was pretty huge though... but funny thing is before the camera cut scenes when he went down to do his crunches... he was gassed out after like 3

Comment

Good stuff!!! I really like your pivot footwork and your straight right, has a lot of snap on it.
      Watch those wrists, the Army wouldn't let us do anything without wraps.

PS-Keep your left up..............unless you have Chris Byrd speed that could be dangerous.

Comment

Originally posted by club fighter View Post
        Good stuff!!! I really like your pivot footwork and your straight right, has a lot of snap on it.
        Watch those wrists, the Army wouldn't let us do anything without wraps.

PS-Keep your left up..............unless you have Chris Byrd speed that could be dangerous.
        ..Thanks for feedback... This was first day back so I couldnt find my hand wraps or boxing gloves before going to gym that day just wanted to go... So I was using weighted bag gloves in the footage hitting the bag.... I found my boxing gloves now tho still need to find my gel wraps

And every gym ive been to im usually the fastest in the gym.. So the coaches allow me to carry my left low.. I'd like to think im faster than chris byrd... At least i know i was back when i was 144. But now with this added weight.. Who knows i might be byrd speed now....but speed is usually the advantage i will have vs anyone i go against... Im usually faster

Comment

Working...
        X