No announcement yet.

Verdejo vs Terry Flanagan in play for Nov 5

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Verdejo vs Terry Flanagan in play for Nov 5

What do you guys think about this fight? According to Arum and Verdejo's promoter all the parties are interested in making the fight for the Pacquiao PPV.

To be honest idk much about Flanagan but I'm guessing he'd be the favorite over the less experienced Verdejo.

ill take turbo terry. verdejos power has totally dried up after his hand operation.

Comment

I thought Verdejo was fighting Juan Diaz?

Comment

He might lose his 0 but i doubt he'll be knocked out but still we'll see if Verdejo is the real deal or not in this fight.

Comment

I called for this fight after Flanagan's last fight.
          Verdejo should beat him. Flanagan is so unimpressive. If Verdejo can't beat Flanagan then that's not very good news at all, obviously. Flanagan is the weakest Lightweight title holder in my opinion.

A win over Flanagan would be great for Verdejo. It would create a lot of buzz.
          That's what Verdejo and Top Rank need right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Greed. View Post
            I thought Verdejo was fighting Juan Diaz?
            Apparently Diaz wants to go through with his next scheduled fight so he was no longer being considered as a opponent.

Comment

Originally posted by HI-TECH Boxing View Post
              I called for this fight after Flanagan's last fight.
              Verdejo should beat him. Flanagan is so unimpressive. If Verdejo can't beat Flanagan then that's not very good news at all, obviously. Flanagan is the weakest Lightweight title holder in my opinion.

A win over Flanagan would be great for Verdejo. It would create a lot of buzz.
              That's what Verdejo and Top Rank need right now.
              one performance doesnt mean schit.
              Terry would easily beat crolla. and this is way too early for verdejo who has looked equally unimpressive against lesser opposition.

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
                one performance doesnt mean schit.
                Terry would easily beat crolla. and this is way too early for verdejo who has looked equally unimpressive against lesser opposition.
                I've watched several of Flanagan's fight. The guy sucks. He struggled in his last two fights. Crolla sucks too.
                Verdejo should beat Flanagan if he is what they (Top Rank and the other people hyping him up) think he is.
                I'm not on the Verdejo bandwagon, but this is their Golden opportunity.
                Flanagan would be the easiest title shot. Crolla is not available and I don't think Verdejo is even ranked in the top 15 by the WBA. Also, apparently Warren wants Flanagan to unify against Zlaticanin. Zlaticanin would obviously be a much tougher fight for Verdejo. I doubt Top Rank would want to put Felix in there against Dejan anytime soon. Their best bet is to get Flanagan before Dejan does.
                Mikey Garcia is also looking at Flanagan. Top Rank should also try to get Flanagan before Mikey does.

Comment

By the way, where is the source?

Comment

Verdejo wins this one easy

Comment

Working...
                    X