No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Novikov Gets Back Against Benavidez in Los Angeles

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Novikov Gets Back Against Benavidez in Los Angeles

Former world title challenger Anton Novikov (29-1, 10 KOs) of Kopeysk, Russia, makes his ring return on December 6 in Los Angeles, California. The 26-year old Russian will face rugged Nicaraguan Santos Benavidez (23-5-2, 17 KOs) in an eight-round tune-up bout, televised as a part of the UniMas boxing show, promoted by Top Rank.

[Click Here To Read More]

Am I the only one who thinks vargas won? The scorecards were bs but the guy won by 2 or even 1 round

Comment

Originally posted by Vicious. View Post
      Am I the only one who thinks vargas won? The scorecards were bs but the guy won by 2 or even 1 round
      I scored the fight for Vargas as well

Comment

Originally posted by Vicious. View Post
        Originally posted by Truth. View Post
        I scored the fight for Vargas as well

No way Vargas won that fight. Clear win for Novikov.

Not only that but those corrupt judges never even gave him a chance. 118-110 is a CRIMINAL scorecard. That simply wasn't even possible and those judges needed to be arrested and persecuted.

Vargas lost his last two fight against Novikov and Khabib. Both of these men careers have gotten derailed by these two robberies and it's not fair. Khabib especially. He was on the path to greatness (still is)

Comment

Working...
        X