No announcement yet.

69.99 For this PPV?? Is that correct?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PRchamp View Post
    Let's be serious for a $75 PPV price tag the following card just of been offered to us fans and nobody would even argue if this was the line up......

Mayweather vs Maidana
    Broner vs Matthyse
    Quillin vs Jacobs
    and than use a crap 12 stinker for filler like Vasquez vs Bey so everybody can get ready for the last 3 fights.

That's a PPV card worth $75
    BAAM! Now that's worth paying for and like you said, I wouldn't even complain.

Comment

lmao at anyone who paid for that pile of **** fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Free Booty Dew! View Post
        lmao at anyone who paid for that pile of **** fight.

that 12th round doe

tbe doe

Comment

Originally posted by Elproblema View Post
          Looks like we both won by going to the bar. I ended up paying $10 because it was the owner's birthday and he wanted everyone to have a good time. I bought 2 beers and didn't even spend $20 total for the night. I will pocket those extra $50 for a fight that will be worth my money. I'm so glad I didn't pay for this ppv at home.
          Absolutely. And meeting Brandon Marshall was the icing on the cake.

Comment

Watched All Access a couple weeks ago and thought "wow, this could be a great fight." That's the point of AA, to hype the fight up. Didn't buy it doe and watching the fight last night, I'm glad I didn't.

Comment

it was the worst ppv card in the history of boxing ......

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                Watched All Access a couple weeks ago and thought "wow, this could be a great fight." That's the point of AA, to hype the fight up. Didn't buy it doe and watching the fight last night, I'm glad I didn't.
                Dude, it's like watching movie trailers. You think the movie is going to be so great, and you just saw the best parts.

Fuk Floyd, he doesn't fool me one bit. All this talk about this being a great fight is nonsense. I knew he was going to box Maidana's ears off EASILY. Been calling it and there's tons of fools that got caught up in the hype.

Comment

I'd rather spend $70 at the bar than pay for the PPV

Comment

it sucks, but that's what it costs to watch floyd mayweather or manny pacquiao fight in HD.

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post
                      it was the worst ppv card in the history of boxing ......

^^^^^^this

Comment

Working...
                      X