Collapse
No announcement yet.

Buyrate for saturdays PPV

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

With less than impressive under-cards I won't be surprise if this PPV event flops. I'd say 700K or less.

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
      Casuals care about Garcia. Did you see how many views Garcia vs Salsa did.
      You have the built in Rican crowd but I don't think they would go out of their way to buy a PPV just for him.

One thing to note is that there has been a general downturn in PPV numbers this year in boxing, mma and I think even WWE.

Comment

Originally posted by bukakke View Post
        I think this Ray Rice situation will hurt the buyrate, its the only thing these sports channels and radio stations are talking about. That plus the inflated price tag and bad under card leads me to believe this PPV might go as low as 725,000 buys.

Whats your prediction?
        950K buys and Showtime forces Floyd to fight Pac if he wants to stay on their network.

Comment

The economy is in the schitter, people barely have jobs, much less $78 dollars to toss down on basically one single fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Rust Cohle View Post
            I'm surprised they did that. I just checked the price and its $64.99 for SD and $74.99 for HD where I live.
            This is outrageous. I thought they raised it just for the Canelo super fight but I guess now this is the standard.cost. What a crock of ****. Greedy ass Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by RSBonos View Post
              You have the built in Rican crowd but I don't think they would go out of their way to buy a PPV just for him.

One thing to note is that there has been a general downturn in PPV numbers this year in boxing, mma and I think even WWE.
              Garcia vs Salsa did more than Martinez vs Cotto.

Comment

Working...
              X