Collapse
No announcement yet.

Orlando Cruz's outfit for Saturdays PPV

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He's probably gonna enter the ring with Diana Ross song-I'm coming out.

Comment

Guess I'm alone in thinking this but I think it's cool.
      He's the first openly gay boxer. Why not embrace that and profit from it?
      You know he has to deal with a lot no matter what so why not turn it into something positive. I don't see this as disrespecting his country's flag. I see it as a proud Puerto Rican ****sexual expressing himself.

Comment

Originally posted by BigZigga View Post
        You know he has to deal with a lot no matter what so why not turn it into something positive. I don't see this as disrespecting his country's flag. I see it as a proud Puerto Rican ****sexual expressing himself.
        Why not profit? Well essentially he is profiting off the years discrimination he and others claim they wish to overcome.

If gays want to be accepted and be normal like everyone else...well that kinda means you dont get to be "special" and make more money for being like everyone else. Its hypocritical.

Comment

Whatever he wants to wear. Not sure what the fuss is all about. I've seen gayer trunks.

Comment

Originally posted by WilkinsOlajuwon View Post
            Why not profit? Well essentially he is profiting off the years discrimination he and others claim they wish to overcome.

If gays want to be accepted and be normal like everyone else...well that kinda means you dont get to be "special" and make more money for being like everyone else. Its hypocritical.
            I think most people are just uncomfortable with expressions of ****sexuality so they react negatively to it. Nobody says anything when someone comes out dressed in the colors of their home country. I don't see this as being any different. People don't choose where they are born. People don't choose their orientation.

Comment

Oooooh, another orlando cruz thread.

Shockingly enough, it's about his being teh ghey.

As for the fight, I hope Salido continues on with his success against rican boxers.

Comment

Originally posted by BigZigga View Post
                The fact that people are actually upset over this is amusing. Just goes to show how many ****phobes there are

All trunks are an expression of something and Trunks can be whatever they want, who cares? Nazeem hamed wore "Islam" written on his trunks and chad Dawson a few fights ago wore "CondomDepot.com" on his trunks.

Comment

Originally posted by RVABoxer View Post
                  I think him coming out is good and all but that is too much IMO just wear a patch on your trunks hes turning it into this

Reminds me of this scene...

Comment

Originally posted by WilkinsOlajuwon View Post

So he should suppress his ****sexuality? So you're sayin gays are going to be accepted if they don't act gay

How exactly are gays treated as special? It's the complete opposite

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                      So he should suppress his ****sexuality? So you're sayin gays are going to be accepted if they don't act gay

How exactly are gays treated as special? It's the complete opposite
                      I said none of those things. If you are interested in having an imaginary conversation...well, have fun.

Comment

Working...
                      X