No announcement yet.

What's Vitali Klitschko's best win?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's Vitali Klitschko's best win?

The 2 elite guys that he did fight he lost to, so against who is his best win? I looked at his resume, and I just don't see anyone that great that he beat. Some good fighters, but no hall of fame caliber guys. Wladimir's resume looks way better compared to Vitali's.

bumping this

Comment

that other "elite" guy you're talking about was losing to Vitali. He injured his shoulder. That's why he lost. Byrd didn't beat him.... it wasn't like it was a TKO via punches/cuts aka Lewis-Vitali. He injured his shoulder. That's all there is to it.

Just sayin'

edit: obviously he lost, but if you think Byrd is elite and would of been a good win, Vitali obviously showed his class in the fight
      Last edited by King_; 09-08-2013, 03:34 PM.

Comment

Jab is that you brother?

Comment

Originally posted by BIG GUNZ View Post
          The 2 elite guys that he did fight he lost to, so against who is his best win? I looked at his resume, and I just don't see anyone that great that he beat. Some good fighters, but no hall of fame caliber guys. Wladimir's resume looks way better compared to Vitali's.
          Your mom's jizz dump aka mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by BIG GUNZ View Post
            you can discredit any active fighter this way.
            What's Floyd's best win? Old DLH? Old and shot Mosley? Cotto, who was destroyed by Pac easily? featherweight Corrales?

Comment

best fighter Vit has beaten is Tomasz Adamek
              Adamek is not a bad fighter to have as your best win
              people might knock it because he's smaller, but that's not Vit's fault
              he was beating Byrd but quit, or that woulda been it

Comment

Sam Peter... sad but true... If that is your career highlight you don't deserve to be in the hall of fame... It's beyond me how anyone could think he's an ATG... His brother is a sure fire hall of famer & has a solid resume.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Napier View Post
                  best fighter Vit has beaten is Tomasz Adamek
                  Adamek is not a bad fighter to have as your best win
                  people might knock it because he's smaller, but that's not Vit's fault
                  he was beating Byrd but quit, or that woulda been it
                  Adamek is a nice win too but peter is a big heavyweight with some decent wins & he is a huge puncher. He was also in his prime but peter barely escaped jameel mccline before the vitali fight so was he softened up by jameel? I heard on more then one occasion peter was actually older then he was claiming to be. No proof but just some stuff you hear about...maybe adamek is his best win. He destroyed adamek...

Comment

Originally posted by low_Bo View Post
                    Your mom's jizz dump aka mouth.

Wow, another corny old cliched mom joke. What is this, 1997? Come up with something more original next time there buddy.

Comment

Working...
                    X