No announcement yet.

Seth Mitchell vs. Chris Arreola

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seth Mitchell vs. Chris Arreola

Is Seth Mitchell vs. Chris Arreola in the works?

https://twitter.com/stevemaxboxing

Steve Kim ‏@stevemaxboxing
    A heavyweight fight being discussed is between Seth Mitchell and Chris Arreola. The Haymon Heavyweight Championship #boxing
    Mitchell by KO/TKO
    2.13%
    Mitchell by decision
    2.13%
    Arreola by KO/TKO
    89.36%
    Arreola by decision
    2.13%
    Too close to call, evenly matched
    4.26%

The poll is expired.

Why doesn't Arreola accept Mago's challenge.

Comment

Arreola by KO

Comment

After seeing how reliable Seth Mitchell's lack of punch resistance is for the last 3 fights and the lack of top light hitting opposition at Heavyweight, the intelligent decision would be to match him against the highest potential fight, financially, or an in-house fighter.

Unless Haymon/GBP can get a fight against one of the Klitschko brothers or the winner of Haye-Fury, you put him in there against fighter from the stable. I would try to give the Mitchell fight to Wilder before Arreola, but if Wilder's team deduces that he still isn't ready, Arreola should.

Comment

Arreola by first round KO ... Maybe 1st minute.

Comment

I'll watch Mago vs Mitchell.... Mitchell gets blasted to hell and back

Comment

Arreola is too durable and relentless. Obvious KO win here. Good fight for him to pick himself back up.

Comment

arreola ends mitchell night end of story

Comment

Arreola

Pre-Stiverne, I woulda chose Arreola by early KO "but" Arreola got the dog **** beat outta him in his last fight. I still choose Arreola but after that last beat down, who knows how he will comeback. He took heavy punches by a big man, it honestly looked like he was jumped after the fight...

Comment

Originally posted by Heru View Post
                    After seeing how reliable Seth Mitchell's lack of punch resistance is for the last 3 fights and the lack of top light hitting opposition at Heavyweight, the intelligent decision would be to match him against the highest potential fight, financially, or an in-house fighter.

Unless Haymon/GBP can get a fight against one of the Klitschko brothers or the winner of Haye-Fury, you put him in there against fighter from the stable. I would try to give the Mitchell fight to Wilder before Arreola, but if Wilder's team deduces that he still isn't ready, Arreola should.
                    Wilder probably beats Mitchell. Even Oscar said Wilder would KO both on a radio show. Mofo is a sell out

Comment

Working...
                    X