• Ok lemme get this straight

Rigondeaux denies working with Heredia

Usain Bolt also denied working Heredia

They don't want anything to do with Heredia

But Marquez did, and it's ok? LoL

Poor Pac

Comment

• Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
      No one ever denied that. If you read my reply to your previous post, you'll see that I gave a brief synopsis and timeline of what brought us here. When Donaire complained that certain information wasn't provided, Team Rigondeaux replied that they didn't have the information yet. Now they've provided it.
      With regards to your synopsis I don't disagree either. LOL. Like what I said in my other post that Donaire did have a basis for asking the infos and the article proved it. It wasn't an excuse like other Rigo fans are trying to employ coz truth is those infos are actually required to have the VADA test going.

Comment

• Originally posted by AnKhang View Post
        With regards to your synopsis I don't disagree either. LOL. Like what I said in my other post that Donaire did have a basis for asking the infos and the article proved it. It wasn't an excuse like other Rigo fans are trying to employ coz truth is those infos are actually required to have the VADA test going.
        Indeed. But what some people are saying is that Donaire is looking for any excuse to blame Rigo for this fight being scuttled. I wouldn't go that far, but Nonito seems to be on a hair-trigger over the VADA paperwork. Whatever, man, as long as this fight gets done, it's all good. Right now, it appears all systems are go. (Fingers crossed, as I've said that before. lol)

Comment

• Honestly speaking it sounds like Team Rigondeaux are shady. But what do I know.

Comment

• Originally posted by oleoleole View Post
            Ok lemme get this straight

Rigondeaux denies working with Heredia

Usain Bolt also denied working Heredia

They don't want anything to do with Heredia

But Marquez did, and it's ok? LoL

Poor Pac
            you sure they denied heredia?

Comment

• Originally posted by sicko View Post
              Donaire acting like a fukin Diva, seems to me like he wants to pull out of the fight, he threaten to do so at least 2-3 times already and he is doing so over minor issues

He is so quick to jump on Twitter of Facebook and B!TCH ABOUT EVERYTHING because if or WHEN he pulls out he wants to put the blame all on Rigondeaux

If your scared say your scared...Donaire never wanted this fight so I would not be shocked if he finds a way out
              No, totally the opposite. If he is threatening one time, then does it, he doesn't want the fight but if he keeps threatening with no action, then he wants the fight. He just wants to put pressure on Team Rigo to get on their grinds. It's a business tactic. Donaire is going to spark Rigondeaux. I see Donaire knocking Rigo out.

Comment

• Originally posted by GRUSTLER View Post
                Honestly speaking it sounds like Team Rigondeaux are shady. But what do I know.
                Angel Heredia is a very shady character and the picture of him and Rigo together leaves no doubt in my mind he's supplying Rigo with PEDs.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheHook84 View Post
                  Angel Heredia is a very shady character and the picture of him and Rigo together leaves no doubt in my mind he's supplying Rigo with PEDs.
                  Would have to feel the same about Donaire with Conte too. Berto got caught dirty when he was with Conte. Door swings both ways. Both men are pros when it comes to cheating.

Comment

• Originally posted by .WaRCoTTo. View Post
                    What I find even more comical..is the fact that Team Donaire is concerned about Rigo working with Angel Heredia..while Donaire is working with Victor Conte..

........oh the irony!
                    Lol Donaire wants to be sure he's the only one that night in the ring that have that extra edge. Know what I mean.

Comment

• BOTH are cheating.

Comment

Working...
                      X