No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Nacho: Pacquiao-Marquez is Not a Toe To Toe Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
    Anyone here ever read the 'Conversation with Nacho Beristain' series of articles that Montoya (I think) did? Some hilarious stuff in them - http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showt...php?p=77200249
    Nacho is a sex machine

Comment

true Nacho this isn't Rios vs Alvarado or Guerrero vs Berto. But it would be nice to see that type of war. IMO Pac gets all his power from flying in throwing all his weight on his left hand, he avoids getting hit by jumping back out or to one side its great footwork and technique to do that but that's why he's a one handed fighter, unless you got power and balance on both sides you won't be able to do that with your non dominate hand. Everyone Pac has fought is always destroyed on the right side of their face, even Marquez its hard to keep avoiding those flying punches. Since Pac has gotten slower these days his opponents are able to avoid that left a little more easily but he still has good enough footwork to avoid getting hit repeatedly but we'll see this time around

Comment

Nacho is smart

Marquez will run against pac like he always does

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
          Nacho is smart

Marquez will run against pac like he always does
          How many years have you watched Pac fight now? Its going on 4 years since you started with pac delahoya and you still think combination counter punching is running? Do you wear a safety helmet at the computer?

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
            Anyone here ever read the 'Conversation with Nacho Beristain' series of articles that Montoya (I think) did? Some hilarious stuff in them - http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showt...php?p=77200249
            Well, last line made my day! lmaoo!!

Comment

Any idiot on here who says JMM has run whatsoever against Manny is a know true boxing novice or a Pac loving idiot. Either way, you have no place posting on here because you know nothing. What has made me sad over the years is that I used to be a big Roach & Manny fan actually...and as years went by and I have seen the sport load up with idiotic, bandwagon, maniacal Pac fans and all the blind worshipping of Pac and Roach, it made me loathe them. Not to mention that I will never believe Pac has not been on PED's at least for some period in the last 5 years. If Manny wins by KO, fine, respect and he deserves it. However, my heart and gut tell me JMM is going to work him over even better than the last fight. In 24/7 JMM looks more solid, more focused and looks like hes hitting harder and just as fast as Pac. I really think Pac is in deep **** this time. JMM will most likely be robbed yet again but I pray he gets the win that he deserves so much. Also, Pac better be careful because he is not looking great these days and Rios is waiting in the wings. Say what you want about Rios but hes a beast and I think Pac and his camp better be concerned about being put in the ring with him.

Comment

Originally posted by BOLLOCKS View Post
                Because JMM would get KO'ed in 1 if that happened.
                [IMG]http://cdn.*****************/instances/400x/27070744.jpg[/IMG]

Comment

Originally posted by BOLLOCKS View Post
                  Because JMM would get KO'ed in 1 if that happened.
                  The mentality of that is ridicules its just bragging Manny up , every fighter has a style , outside of that style they are NOT the best version of themselves ! why bother saying fight the other guys style and you lose , let Manny try and out box Juan , thats just as dumb a comment !

Get your head out of raw fight , and into the science of the fight , and I bet you will have a whole different view on things .

Comment

Originally posted by Alpha & Omega View Post
                    Any idiot on here who says JMM has run whatsoever against Manny is a know true boxing novice or a Pac loving idiot. Either way, you have no place posting on here because you know nothing. What has made me sad over the years is that I used to be a big Roach & Manny fan actually...and as years went by and I have seen the sport load up with idiotic, bandwagon, maniacal Pac fans and all the blind worshipping of Pac and Roach, it made me loathe them. Not to mention that I will never believe Pac has not been on PED's at least for some period in the last 5 years. If Manny wins by KO, fine, respect and he deserves it. However, my heart and gut tell me JMM is going to work him over even better than the last fight. In 24/7 JMM looks more solid, more focused and looks like hes hitting harder and just as fast as Pac. I really think Pac is in deep **** this time. JMM will most likely be robbed yet again but I pray he gets the win that he deserves so much. Also, Pac better be careful because he is not looking great these days and Rios is waiting in the wings. Say what you want about Rios but hes a beast and I think Pac and his camp better be concerned about being put in the ring with him.
                    This kid just said ppl dont know what their talking about and are boxing novice and in the same paragraph he says Rios is a real threat and waiting in the wing. LoL ...yea hes a real threat because he is hungrier and younger and while pacquiao is older. But style wise pacquiao will tear him up..you would know that if you know "boxing" or you know nothing.

Comment

it will be the same as 3 fights they have done.

jmm will never toe to toe with pac.

pac can slug it out but jmm cant with pac.

it will be a counter-back pedals all night for jmm.

it will be a good fight for jmm, thats pacs nightmare.

Comment

Working...
                      X