Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

In Rustico Torrecampo's Last 10 Fights; Was Pacquiao One of His Easiest Opponents?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by YDKSAB View Post
    You didn't get the point of the thread. He wasn't saying Hatton was his easiest opponent as a fighter, he's saying that Pacquiao, in that fight physically only had to fight 2 rounds. He's not knocking Hatton as a FIGHTER, he's talking about the physical amount that Pacquiao had to work in the ring. 2 rounds is the key, not Hatton as a fighter. I even asked him on the front page of that thread because I didn't understand what he was asking at first either.
    Translation: It's okay to mock Hatton and call him an easy opponent, but to mention Torrecampo's easiest opponent is disrespect to the deceased.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
      Translation: It's okay to mock Hatton and call him an easy opponent, but to mention Torrecampo's easiest opponent is disrespect to the deceased.
      I don't know how many times I have to explain it. Whatever, I know that you know yourself that this bickering is childish no matter who you're a fan of.

Originally posted by edgarg View Post
      I've read that Pacquiao collapsed from starvation. They made him come in at 110 for a flyweight fight. Torrecampo was 115. He could only get down to110.5, so they penalised him with huge gloves, 12 or 16 oz or something ridiculous like that. I think that, if he didn't collapse, he laid down, it just wasn't worth it. Camacho being murdered and the tragic story are much more important, but even that doesn't have a material effect on us.
      /thread

Comment

No, you don't understand. This has nothing to do with Hatton the fighter, it's about how much time Pac had to spend in the ring.

He's asking, because Pacquiao only had to fight 2 rounds, was that physically his easiest fight in that range. Go back to that thread, I even asked him what he meant by the question because I didn't know if he was knocking Hatton.

And it doesn't take a fan of any fighter to admit this is childish bickering.

This is all these threads produce. vv
        are u Floyd's ATTOrNEY?? I thought Floyd's said he's worried about his health?-PacdBest

And all the garbage this idiot has spewed? Man this is bad on both sides.

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
          are u Floyd's ATTOrNEY?? I thought Floyd's said he's worried about his health?-PacdBest

And all the garbage this idiot has spewed? Man this is bad on both sides.
          pacdbest is a fanatic who cares about nothing other than Pacquiao. Why do I even need to explain this?

Comment

I don't know how many times I have to explain it. Whatever, I know that you know yourself that this bickering is childish no matter who you're a fan of.

/thread
            It's okay, we all know who you are a fan of.

Comment

pacdbest is a fanatic who cares about nothing other than Pacquiao. Why do I even need to explain this?
              Man this thread was done as satyre, but of coarse the idiots come flocking to it. If you cant be observant of the idiocy on both sides than dont complain about it.

Comment

Originally posted by yesir View Post
                why is pacjuice so scared of tests? can someone from p.a.c.t.u.r.dia answer this?
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hY_sf...eature=related

Comment

stop being such a puss. if you dont like the thread GTFO of it and into the Camacho threads then.

Comment

Torrecampo beat the living dog crap outta that hypejob..
                    .lol
                    He never tried to avenge his lost either. What a b1+ch!

Comment

bscene can't permanently get rid of it's roach problem it seems. making 50 accounts and getting 49 banned in one month should be a crime!

Comment

Working...
                      X