No announcement yet.

any skateboaders in here?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cardinal Buck View Post
    The only thing I remember about Tensors was that nobody liked them. They were like exaggerated Grind King's in that they were stupid light to the point of it being a bad thing, if I remember right.
    A lot of people don't like things when they're different. However, if you actually ever skated them (never actually had a pair, but skated them on a friend's board) they actually weren't bad trucks at all. And no such thing as too light.

Comment

Originally posted by Biolink View Post
      ^
      Are you actually from Bulgaria?
      Yes I am. Why ?

Comment

cool stories guys keem em coming!

heres the board i ordered after all
        http://www.ebay.com/itm/360486188688...84.m1497.l2649
        i was between this 1 and a 8'
        fck it 7.75

thanks for sharing your knowledge guys. you guys are awsome

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
          how are those rictas?

i always wanted to skate some but never bought any. i don't skate anymore so i probably never will. lol
          So far so good. I dont skate nearly as much or how I used to back in the day. Usually just messing around in my cul de sac and what not, but theyve been great so far. Smooth, and fast.

http://weightsbelt.com/ricta-52mm-al...me-81b-wheels/

Comment

Originally posted by supRa View Post

fck it 7.75

If you're mostly gonna be rolling places, those wheels are kind of small and I don't know anything about those bearings. I've never heard of them.

Comment

Originally posted by supRa View Post

fck it 7.75

7.75 is my favorite size. i used to rock 8s back when i was like 16, and everyone back then use to rock 7.5-7.8. now when i went to buy a new deck, everyone is rocking 8+ and stuff. how times have changed, haha.
              i don't recognize the bearings and wheel brand but if they're a pro company than it's all good. if you're just starting out or just using it to get around, it doesn't really matter (as long as everything functions right). i notice they come with risers. if i was you i wouldn't put them on. you don't need them. the hardware that it comes with are short as it is already (1" shorty's). do you know how to put on griptape? i'm sure you can find someone who skates to help you out, or trying looking it up online.

Originally posted by Kenny MF Powers View Post
              So far so good. I dont skate nearly as much or how I used to back in the day. Usually just messing around in my cul de sac and what not, but theyve been great so far. Smooth, and fast.

http://weightsbelt.com/ricta-52mm-al...me-81b-wheels/
              52s sound good. i would always get around 54-52. ricta and spitfires were always the go to brand for me. i've always wanted to pick up a pair of gold wheels but never ran into them.

Comment

Originally posted by BulgariasFinest View Post
                Yes I am. Why ?
                Some ladies at work are always talking about it. Seems like the dopest country ever, plus hot hot women. I would love to visit Sophia.

How's the scene out there?

Comment

i got my board on friday. ill post a picture 2marrow

Comment

Originally posted by Biolink View Post
                    Some ladies at work are always talking about it. Seems like the dopest country ever, plus hot hot women. I would love to visit Sophia.

How's the scene out there?
                    Women are hot, freedom, fun.It's a poor country, and in Sofia (where I live) you have to be careful. Other than that, the mountains are beautiful, the culture is interesting. I'm pretty much sick of this country though, so I cant talk much about it. I want to go to London.

Comment

Never broke a Black Label deck, never broke a kingpin on a Grind King truck...Always stuck with those.

Get shock pads instead of riser pads to put under your trucks to avoid cracking your deck also.

I would try n find a local shop instead of using CCS, they tend to charge a lot.

I was a broke ass kid so I always picked my skateboard accessories based on the longevity I could get out of them. I remember skating on boards with practically no nose and no tail and barely being able to ollie...

Comment

Working...
                      X