Brutal photo of Haye hitting Chisora with beer bottle

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What a party

Comment

The bottle didn't break you can hear it fall on the floor. If it broke Chisora would have been cut.

Comment

chisora got owned. "say it to my face" a punch is what you get son

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
          Yes.

Dirty, cowardly act by Haye - if he's such a great boxer, why did he need to use the bottle and later the tripod?
          bcuz it was just him and adam booth against chisora, chisoras trainer and atleast 3-4 ppl in his entourage?

also it could be bcuz he doesnt want to break his hand, a mans hand isnt built to take the amount of force the rest of the body can generate from a punch without breaking. certainly not from a professional fighter whos known to be a puncher, had he used his fist it would be a bloody lump by now. thats what handwraps and gloves are for.

i know a bunch of fighters and heard about even more who broke their hands badly in streetfights throwing an average punch, i say haye was smart to keep his money maker protected in the middle of all the ******ation.

Comment

Its one of those new unshatterable bottles they use in clubs and events these days

Comment

Chrisora.... best chin in boxing

Comment

the end of the bottle caught chisora in the mouth..........

i can't believe that chisora is in jail & haye is yet to be even questioned by the german authorities LOL

Comment

lmao that wladimir loss really ****ed with haye's mind

Comment

Originally posted by americanbot View Post
                    the end of the bottle caught chisora in the mouth..........

i can't believe that chisora is in jail & haye is yet to be even questioned by the german authorities LOL
                    chisora was released today . Haye fled to the uk in the early morning .

Comment

haye lucky that glass bottle didnt break.he would have cut his hand up.

Comment

Working...
                      X