Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who wants rjj vs. green REMATCH? rjj was unintentionally hit in the BACK OF HIS HEAD!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who wants rjj vs. green REMATCH? rjj was unintentionally hit in the BACK OF HIS HEAD!

and i want hopkins vs rjj rematch.
    YES
    44.74%
    NO
    55.26%

The poll is expired.

Roy wont go out out with a fluke punch hitting his neck and the back of his head.

Comment

well I wouldnt mind seeing a rematch just because I wonder what RJ could do if he had came back from that knock down but I dont feel like he was jobbed in any way

Comment

Yes, Roy should learn not to fight out of the USA. He should have remembered how they cheated the **** out of him in the Olympics.

Comment

it wasn't to the back of the head, it was to the neck

And no, he should not rematch Green.

Comment

Originally posted by Syf View Post
            it wasn't to the back of the head, it was to the neck

And no, he should not rematch Green.
            He should if its in America. That Aussie IBO chump hit Roys gloves and barely landed on Roy. That IBO chump is such a V%#^na, he wouldn't dare step foot in America. His accuracy with that punch looks like ****, wow he beat a fighter by punching them in the back of the head/neck. That is so impressive not, and punching gloves.
            Last edited by Freddy Krueger; 12-02-2009, 10:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Freddy Krueger View Post
              He should if its in America. That Aussie IBO chump hit Roys gloves and barely landed on Roy.
              green dismantled him in one round...Do you hate RJJ? Why would you want him to go through 12 rounds of similar punishment?

Even if the stoppage was early, which I don't think it was, ask yourself honestly:

Could Roy have won that fight? Well?

Comment

Originally posted by Syf View Post
                green dismantled him in one round...Do you hate RJJ? Why would you want him to go through 12 rounds of similar punishment?

Even if the stoppage was early, which I don't think it was, ask yourself honestly:

Could Roy have won that fight? Well?
                Screw that Aussie protected chump, I will beat him like his a punching-bag. Someone get my steroids!

Aussie chump won't come to the states because he is a protected fairy, he only fought one fight in America!

Comment

Originally posted by Freddy Krueger View Post
                  That IBO chump is such a V%#^na, he wouldn't dare step foot in America. His accuracy with that punch looks like ****, wow he beat a fighter by punching them in the back of the head/neck. That is so impressive not, and punching gloves.
                  Did you see where the ref broke them about 10 seconds before the stoppage?

Roy was on wobbly legs...like it or not.

Comment

lmao

The KO would've never happened if Roy wasn't playing around with his left at his side thinking Green had absolutely no skill. KO wasn't a fluke. roy just didnt have any defense because his glove was down.

No rematch. Just retire.

Comment

Working...
                    X