Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Mod -MEGA-": A Year In Review

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The new poster left before I could welcome him to the board.

Comment

• At least he voted in the poll first.

Comment

• Originally posted by Table Saw 99999 View Post
        As for you, Berkshire Hatthaway-looking named fag, sick degenerate scumbag, you are a little pussie. Scared to face men face to face, so u attack their sick wives. No real man would do that. If u had a problem with me, fine, have at it. But when u insult someone's wife (especially racially), you are a sick, subhuman form of life.
        I was having a discussion on some unrelated topic, then u call my wife a Filipina whore (BTW, she's AMERICAN, not Filipino, dipshit...US Citizens are American, regardless of their ancestor's origin), and then u wrote that she stole white people's kidneys? WTF does that even mean? Kidney transplant patients are on a list, and when 1 with a matching blood type comes up, they perform the surgery. It has no bearing or relation to skin color, so why did u bring it up? Then u wished that she has kidney stones for life and u threatened her with rape.

Then, when I retaliated in kind, you were obsessed with what I wrote.
        Well, asshole, since I'm gonna be banned anyway, in about 30 Seconds, here are my parting words for you: Your mom is a whore. Your wife is a filthy whore too. So is every adult female member of your family. I hope you and everyone in your family gets cancer Tomorrow. I really do. Then I hope y'all rot in hell.

BTW, your mom is a filthy, disgusting whore. Back when I was still banging whores, I came across your mom in a cathouse in NV. I fucked her as hard as I could with my brown, Indian-American dick, then I had her lick tikka masala off of my dick before I busted a load in her white mouth (all this, is of course, referring, to legal, consensual sex between adults ). Then, when I was done, my black friend banged her next. I didn't Watch, because I'm not gay, but from what he Told me, he banged your mom so hard (again, consenually and legally), that she was screaming his name for Hours, and vowed to never fuck a needle-dicked white boy again. He busted a load in her mouth too, and made her lick Watermelon juice off his black dick (or so he informed me).

You worthless scumbag. Too scared to take on men, so u attack wives. Then u play dumb, as if u didn't Know that Plier88888 was an alt of Hammer77777. All that shit u wrote is there for eternity for everyone to see. I have sent screenshots to Boxing scene corporate. And I'm also an alt of Hammer77777, just so we're on the same page. You're a worthless white supremacist, and I could care less about you or your whore wife (who also likes to fuck us Indian-American, brown skinned guys, and also she likes to fuck my black friends too).
        I see you were banned for like 30 Seconds, but only because this is a white supremacist website, and Mega is 1 too, just like you. Done, boy.

You, Leroy, are a little worthless troll runt, living in Mommy's basement in Australia, playing on your computer 24 X 7. You always want the last word in every conversation, because you're a pathetic runt who is obsessed with me. Guess what? I HAD THE LAST WORD RIGHT NOW. U can reply all u want, but if it happens after I'm banned, I won't read it. That's all the reply u deserve, YMCA boy.

As they Say, IN BEFORE THE LOCK. I Know I'm gonna be banned in about 30 Seconds, so I'm gonna Speak my piece, And then logout of this website as soon as u ban me, and I ain't coming back. Gee, where will I ever find another website to discuss Boxing? There are only dozens of them out there, LOL.

You failed to do your job as mod, asshole. Someone here was attacking my wife, who just had kidney surgery, in a racial way, and u did nothing about it. When I retaliated, then I got banned for "family bashing". But when he did it, it was Ok because he was white. There are plenty of other faggots on this website who are thinly veiled white supremacists, and nothing happens to them. Fuck you and your website, asshole. Go ban me.
        I'm a martyr. I have Spoken my piece. It's Execution Day. And I'll take it like a man. Pull the trigger. At least I got in my last word.
        I promise I will not make any more alts on this website, as I have no interest or desire in posting or reading here again. Y'all can keep your racist forum. I'll have it exposed externally, on the internet, etc..
        DROP THE MIKE! Hammer out! See y'all on the other forums. I'll still be HAMMER77777, on any other Boxing forum.

I Won, y'all lost, just happened. Peace! Ban away, boy.

in other words.....''''

what a cvnt

Comment

• team homer; decimated, obliterated, dominated

Comment

• Mega is going to wear out dudes tool box with these bans.

Arbor press11111111 soon.......

Comment

• Originally posted by HAMMER77777 View Post
              I'll always be here.

or not

Comment

• damn, my boy went out like a movie character on his last hoorah.

little do they know, there are many tools in a toolbox.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaolin Sword View Post
                  damn, my boy went out like a movie character on his last hoorah.

Shaolin Sword
                  Today 01:07 AMShaolin Sword
                  ''im dead serious, i've learned that it's better to have you on my team than to fight against me. what do i need to do for you to accept my apology and form a truce with me?''

fnck outa here, bruh.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaolin Sword View Post
                    damn, my boy went out like a movie character on his last hoorah.

Oh, we know you have the whole toolshed on lock, Booce Ree.

Your Puerto Rican Antifa act was fun and all, but you ain't got to lie to kick it.

Just drive your Civic into.a telephone pole.

I'll be the first to call you a faggot, while wearing a MAGA hat.

I promise.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                      Oh, we know you have the whole toolshed on lock, Booce Ree.

Your Puerto Rican Antifa act was fun and all, but you ain't got to lie to kick it.

Just drive your Civic into.a telephone pole.

I'll be the first to call you a faggot, while wearing a MAGA hat.

I promise.
                      are you drunk Tyler?

literally none of what you said makes any sense.

wtf is a PR antifa act? name one time i've claimed to be a purto rican.

Comment

Working...
                      X