Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why are Rigo and GGG(GOLOVKIN) highly regarded by posters yet Canelo is criticized?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MJ223 View Post
    Have you heard of Kazuto Ioka???
    That is the only one in the run...I did a post in another site with all his fights..he have been great..three title fights in 11 fights...his opponents have a winning record similar to Rigos..

Comment

Originally posted by Angry Cuban View Post
      Do you know that he is alredy ranked # 1 @ 122 right? ..Do you know that the only fight that will make him move upward is against Donaire...that's not in rigo's hand..he want to fight him..Donaire not that much..
      I know Rigondeaux is an excellent fighter, I don't need that to be confirmed by a ranking. Still in the grand scheme of the sport he has done very little, if you want to argue Rigondeaux has done more in 11 fight than Canelo has done in 40ish that would be a fair argument.

Rigondeaux has a long ways to go in the big picture of boxing, and all that who doesn't want to fight him stuff doesn't really amount to much because it will still come down to what he was actually able to do in that ring and if his first 11 fights were his peak then he did basically nothing of note in the sport (based on history).

Now before this goes any further I like all 3 fighters, I think all three are very talented and all are among the best in their classes. However all have not done much in the sport to date, that can and hopefully will change. So save this argument for someone who is actually going after Rigondeaux, not someone just calling a spade a spade~

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
        I know Rigondeaux is an excellent fighter, I don't need that to be confirmed by a ranking. Still in the grand scheme of the sport he has done very little, if you want to argue Rigondeaux has done more in 11 fight than Canelo has done in 40ish that would be a fair argument.

Rigondeaux has a long ways to go in the big picture of boxing, and all that who doesn't want to fight him stuff doesn't really amount to much because it will still come down to what he was actually able to do in that ring and if his first 11 fights were his peak then he did basically nothing of note in the sport (based on history).

Now before this goes any further I like all 3 fighters, I think all three are very talented and all are among the best in their classes. However all have not done much in the sport to date, that can and hopefully will change. So save this argument for someone who is actually going after Rigondeaux, not someone just calling a spade a spade~
        Every fighter who is not retired have somewhere to go and something to prove...I will send you a private message with something that I did but posted many times..

Comment

Surprised by the backlash here.

Let's be honest with ourselves; all three of them are absolutely positively overhyped.

I'm not saying they're untalented, just untested.

It's really just some blind fan boy syndrome caught by people who probably haven't even watched an entire Rigondeaux or GGG fight.

It's like "Oh if I pretend to like GGG all the hailed 'Best Posters of NSB' will accept me into their awesome exclusive club of half-illiterate web warriors!"

You hear these monkeys talking about GGG's mitt work like, "Wow I've never heard pop like that before, this guy has REAL ULTIMATE POWER!" Give me a break...

Comment

OMFG are there people in here really trying to hype Rico phkkkkn Ramos as a good win, NSB just went full ******.

This guy is complete garbage, Marroquin is much better win than garbage Ramos, what's next, we gonna hype up Teon Kennedy.

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post

Name me another fighter in the history of boxing who 11 fights into their career already had 4 title defenses.

I'll wait.
              Last edited by !! Shawn; 01-02-2013, 04:41 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Shawn View Post
                Name me another fighter in the history of boxing who 11 fights into their career already had 4 title defenses.

I'll wait.
                The only way Rigo would have 4 defenses is if you counted his interim strap as a full title....

Comment

there's only a certain few who dislike GGG.

Comment

Originally posted by MJ223 View Post
                    The only way Rigo would have 4 defenses is if you counted his interim strap as a full title....
                    I do as he was forced to defense it.

Still find me another fighter with 11 fights who has 3 full title defenses.

I'll wait.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Shawn View Post
                      I do as he was forced to defense it.

Still find me another fighter with 11 fights who has 3 full title defenses.

I'll wait.
                      Rigo won the title from Ramos and defended it twice..... But to answer your question....

Post #47

Comment

Working...
                      X