Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by French-Punch View Post
    Why is everyone hating on this guy ?

Just curious.
    That I don't get at all. Here's a guy who doesn't duck anyone, doesn't have boring fights and sometimes gets knocked out for his bravery in both opponent choices and fighting style. That's the thanks he gets for his sacrifice is people ridiculing him for losing some fights. Then the same people complain about guys ducking and running. He's brain damaged now because he gives people the kind of fights we all scream and holler for.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
      He talks too much or too quick. His brains isn't quick enough to process some of the things is mouth says. He sounds like a ****** when you listen to him now.
      Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
      Amazingly similar to his boxing style tbh
      You guys hit the nail on the head here. It's like - His body/mouth moves a lot quicker than his brain does. He always seems to trip up on things he's saying. Just like in the ring where he throws tons of punches and is usually way faster than the other guy but always gets caught in the exchanges and knocked down/out.

Originally posted by French-Punch View Post
      Why is everyone hating on this guy ?

Just curious.
      It's not hating. He is struggling to speak properly which you can see clearly when he talks. It's not really surprising when you consider he's been knocked out a few times and never used the time and effort to develop a defense.

Comment

I noticed his speech sounded slightly slurred in the Boxnation studio before the Nelo-GGG fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Lou Cipher View Post
          That I don't get at all. Here's a guy who doesn't duck anyone, doesn't have boring fights and sometimes gets knocked out for his bravery in both opponent choices and fighting style. That's the thanks he gets for his sacrifice is people ridiculing him for losing some fights. Then the same people complain about guys ducking and running. He's brain damaged now because he gives people the kind of fights we all scream and holler for.
          Well said, agree 100%.

Comment

Never liked him, but I hope it's not true. Cuz the kid had balls to fight that piece of **** canelo at middleweight

Comment

Originally posted by FRANKIE420247 View Post
              Never liked him, but I hope it's not true. Cuz the kid had balls to fight that piece of **** canelo at middleweight
              Wow, even better....

People who do not like Canelo, do not really appreciate boxing imho.

Canelo is an artist.

Comment

Khan is a heavy drinker...plain and simple.

I've heard so many reports of people seeing him boozing it up at one club or another.

No doubt he was drunk last night too.

Comment

Khan has taking some serious shots to the head. I remember Danny Garcia got off a lot of flush shots before the ref ended it. I'm sure that Canelo KO punch bounced his brain around a few times. I wonder if they do CTE exams on boxers like they do on former NFL players?

Comment

I don't see anybody hating on Khan, he's just annoying as a boxer. His annoying stance comes from his lack of boxing skill. You can see it when you look at him.

Squares up too much, fights at a fast speed all fight which allows him to get timed, poor variation, dirty, can't fight inside, bad footwork, can't adapt, bad chin, leaves his chin in the air....and you combine all that? It makes you annoyed that all the people in the corner of his don't let him know how limited he is as a fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by harwri008 View Post
                      Khan has taking some serious shots to the head. I remember Danny Garcia got off a lot of flush shots before the ref ended it. I'm sure that Canelo KO punch bounced his brain around a few times. I wonder if they do CTE exams on boxers like they do on former NFL players?
                      That was definitely one of the nastiest KO's in recent years. Watching it you could actually hear his head bounce off the canvas not to mention how hard he went down. It's pretty safe to say he has some brain damage and I think this is why he has been talking about retiring soon. Not to mention that he's only fought twice in the last 3 years. He's on the way out for sure and is a good example of someone who just didn't take his career seriously enough. I mean he was always in shape but never utilized his height, reach and speed like he should have done and also never developed a defense. It ended up costing him in the worst way (his health).

Comment

Working...
                      X