No announcement yet.

Golovkin clearly dominated Canelo, i dont see how people doubt this

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scary_canary View Post
    Hooooorraaaaaaayyyy finally someone with some logic.... neither fighter dominated the first 4 rounds..... I can't understand why everyone gave canelo the first round.... he had a good flurry that lasted 20seconds and yes it looked better then anything golovkin did that round... but golovkin controlled te round with his jab for the other 2min40seconds
    Wtf is 'controlling the round with the jab'? So after he gets hit with hard shots, pawing with a jab evens it out? Lol. This isn't the amateurs.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary_canary View Post
      Hooooorraaaaaaayyyy finally someone with some logic.... neither fighter dominated the first 4 rounds..... I can't understand why everyone gave canelo the first round.... he had a good flurry that lasted 20seconds and yes it looked better then anything golovkin did that round... but golovkin controlled te round with his jab for the other 2min40seconds
      that's how I saw it. GGG won 3 and 4. Canelo won 1 and 2.

Comment

Originally posted by keepemup View Post
        Wtf is 'controlling the round with the jab'? So after he gets hit with hard shots, pawing with a jab evens it out? Lol. This isn't the amateurs.
        3 or 4 punches wins a round does it when you do absolutely nothing else...plz show me these hard Shots he was hit with in the first round.... if nothing happens in a round then yes a "pawing" jab will win a round...

Comment

Originally posted by Diego Rodriguez View Post
          It is because of perceptions. The first three round were 2-1 at best for Canelo. Lots of people expected Golovkin to role over him right away I guess. Over those three rounds Canelo was at best slightly better. 3-0 is way to big a total. I had 1st and 3rd for Canelo, 2nd for Golovkin. Just like last three at end of fight.
          Check out the first round again. Whenever one of the guys throw a punch, rewind your video and watch it again. I have the fight recorded on my TV PVR. I really think Golovkin won the first round. I took LOTS of time studying it closely. I was almost absolutely sure I would be giving that round to Canelo just from my memory of the fight, but after scrutinizing that round thoroughly, I truly believe that Golovkin took that one.

Comment

Originally posted by Golden Boi 360 View Post
            Honestly, from what I've seen most gave Canelo round 1, even those that had Golovkin winning at the end.
            Check out the first round again. When rewatching it, if you think either guy lands a punch, stop the video and play it again. Watch that same scene/ punch over until you're certain if it landed or not, as well as taking into account whether it was a hard shot or just an average scoring shot. Now I'm confident that first round was a Golovkin round.

Comment

Originally posted by JK1700 View Post
              You had GGG winning 3 of the first 4? That's totally ridiculous. No way.

I had Canelo sweeping the first 4 rounds. GGG got nothing done in those rounds.
              Golovkin did more in the first round than Canelo. Don't rely on your memory....Check the first 2 rounds out again. Canelo did better in the second but he still didn't do as well as Golovkin. The third round was by far Canelo's best round of the first four. Seriously, check out rounds 1,2, and 4 CLOSELY, on a good clear video. Canelo was missing way more than I thought he was when I was watching the fight live AND Golovkin was connecting more than I had thought before.

Comment

Working...
              X