Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cinco de mayo isn't the same without Floyd

Real talk Floyd is the king of the Cinco de mayo fights

We need him back for next years

May-Pac 2 Cinco De Mayo 2016 is pretty much a done deal.

There's no way the richest fight in boxing history doesn't have a rematch.

Comment

Dude it's September. Why u talking about May 5. Ima miss Floyd too but he's 40. He's still effective but soon enough he's going to get worked over. For what? He for sho doesn't need the money

Comment

Says Tyrone.

Comment

The whole sport has clearly gone downhill this year, the guy that was supposed to carry the torch (Canelo) keeps disappointing the fans, and the rest aren't active enough or don't have the character to be superstars that can bring money to boxing so that the best fights can happen.

Comment

Honestly, it's not. That was the thing to look forward to considering...

A.) I'm not Mexican.
            B.) The actual holiday usually falls on a weekday anyways. I don't party on weekdays. Too old for that ****.

Comment

Originally posted by SeekDaGreat View Post
              Honestly, it's not. That was the thing to look forward to considering...

A.) I'm not Mexican.
              B.) The actual holiday usually falls on a weekday anyways. I don't party on weekdays. Too old for that ****.
              Word. I just broke 40. I pass out right after the ppv. Lol. Age, rum and past ten = kod for me.

Comment

Boxing period isn't the same.
                Hate him or love him he changed the game.
                There will be another mayweather just not for another 10 years or so

Comment

Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post
                  Word. I just broke 40. I pass out right after the ppv. Lol. Age, rum and past ten = kod for me.
                  I hear ya man. I'm 31, but I have partied enough for a few lifetimes. I gotta be selective these days. One long night can take me out the game for like 3 days until I'm recovered nowadays. Lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Dip_Slide View Post
                    The whole sport has clearly gone downhill this year, the guy that was supposed to carry the torch (Canelo) keeps disappointing the fans, and the rest aren't active enough or don't have the character to be superstars that can bring money to boxing so that the best fights can happen.
                    Pretty much this... Ive been saying for the past two years that the sport would suffer once Mayweather retires. Watching some of these fans hype up Golovkin as the next new star is like watching people try to throw a party and no one wants to go.

Comment

Working...
                    X